No announcement yet.

Do You Wear Shoes? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work at a center and we're required to wear shoes.

I hate shoes though and if I did home daycare I 100% would not be wearing shoes. I do have a love for knee high socks, though. I don't like being barefoot.

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
    I wear FitKicks. They are like yoga pants for your feet. ::

As soon as I can decide on a color, I'm ordering some! They look amazing!!

Comment

I wear those thing yoga-shoes (the ones with the flexi foam inside) or just some socks with the sticky stuff on the other side to keep from sliding....I step in SO MUCH DROOL throughout the day that I have to have my feet covered, just ick! LOL, all my infants are teething and no amount of paper towels keep my feet dry without wearing shoes!

Comment

So what is the bottom of these like is it grippy .

I need to get something for my dd so she does not go barefoot in the karate studio, she needs something that will grip the floor but still be very flexible .

Comment

Has anyone tried the SideKicks from the FitKicks site? They've got me interested, and the price can't be beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Home View Post
            So what is the bottom of these like is it grippy .

I need to get something for my dd so she does not go barefoot in the karate studio, she needs something that will grip the floor but still be very flexible .
            Yes the bottom is some what "grippy" and would be great for those times you need the flexibility of being barefoot but can't be.

Originally posted by LovingLife View Post
            Has anyone tried the SideKicks from the FitKicks site? They've got me interested, and the price can't be beat.
            I personally have not but my sister has a silver pair and absolutely loves them! She's on her feet a lot but hates shoes and has to be a bit dressier for work so she said they're awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by KiddieCahoots View Post
              Lol! My mom once broke a toe trying to kick the cat from taking all the Christmas bulbs off the bottom or our tree, but avoiding the hurt.....what kind of terrain are you walking in e.j.? Lol!
              :: Well....would you believe just regular carpeting? The first time I broke a toe, I turned quickly and walked right into a wall. The second time I broke one, I was trying to quickly step over a baby gate to stop my own 2 kids (toddlers at the time) from hitting each other but I didn't quite clear the gate. Like I said...I can be a bit klutzy at times. I haven't broken anything since I started to where shoes all day!

Comment

I personally have not but my sister has a silver pair and absolutely loves them! She's on her feet a lot but hates shoes and has to be a bit dressier for work so she said they're awesome!
                Thanks for the input! I love flats, and if they are super comfy with that price...sounds like a winner to me!! Now, just need to decide which color to start with.
                Last edited by Blackcat31; 04-10-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I tried going stocking footed. It drove me crazy! I always seemed to step in some spot of milk, a splash of water from the sink, etc. it drove me nuts and I had to change my socks any time it happened. I now wear flats. Some ballet, some other types.

Comment

I am bare foot all day and throw flip flops on to go outside! Looking at the link above though. Those shoes are interesting!

Comment

I wear socks or slippers. If parents enter my home they have to take their shoes off .

Comment

Originally posted by e.j. View Post
                        I can be a little bit of a klutz sometimes and have broken a couple of toes walking around barefoot. Now I wear shoes all the time to avoid hurting myself again.
                        I do not wear flip flops during work because of this! I haven't broken anything, but I'm constantly dropping things on my foot, scraping my foot while moving toys around, etc.
                        I have thought before that it's a wonder I haven't broken anything.

Comment

Just bought 2 pairs of the fit kicks.To bad you do not get a commission?

Comment

Originally posted by rosieteddy View Post
                            Just bought 2 pairs of the fit kicks.To bad you do not get a commission?
                            ::

you will love them!

Comment

I wear FitKicks. They are like yoga pants for your feet. ::

I bought a pair of these at the end of last summer and absolutely love them!

Comment

Originally posted by Play Care View Post
                                I have to wear sneakers or a supportive shoe. I find my knees and back start to hurt if I don't.
                                same here - I wear my asics from sun up to sun down. My knees start to hurt after a few hours in anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X