Daycare.com Registry List - Member Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melissa67 View Post
    I added my name to the list don't know if I got the offer Micheal offered,I'll try it for three months
    You would have needed to let me know the name of the facility. PM me the phone number and name so I can locate it. I will give you the options that I offered for free as long as you continue your basic listing with us.

Comment

Originally posted by NillaWafers View Post
      Thanks so much, I got everything squared away I hope to get some interest soon.
      I really like your listing. I would suggest changing the typo. At present it reads

"6 mnoths - 5 years"

Great pics!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CityGarden View Post
        I really like your listing. I would suggest changing the typo. At present it reads

"6 mnoths - 5 years"

Great pics!!!
        I fixed it.

Comment

I wanted to thank you for all the help and information I have found on this website. It has really helped us.
          My wife ran a daycare in Illinois for 12 years and was advertised only by word of mouth. It is so different being in a totally new state not knowing anybody here trying to find kids.
          We want to list the daycare on this website. I had seen posts from a while back where you had offered some deals for first timers advertising on daycare.com. I was curious if that would still be a possibility?

Again, thank you for all the help and advice. We would probably still be totally lost or had given up without the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by clintonjohnson13 View Post
            I wanted to thank you for all the help and information I have found on this website. It has really helped us.
            My wife ran a daycare in Illinois for 12 years and was advertised only by word of mouth. It is so different being in a totally new state not knowing anybody here trying to find kids.
            We want to list the daycare on this website. I had seen posts from a while back where you had offered some deals for first timers advertising on daycare.com. I was curious if that would still be a possibility?

Again, thank you for all the help and advice. We would probably still be totally lost or had given up without the forum.
            I really appreciate that. It is the members that offer their expertise that is invaluable. They deserve the credit.

Yes, I am offering the extra months and premium option for free as long as you keep the basic membership ongoing. Sign up and let me know the name so I can give you the upgrades.

Comment

The listings don't include Canada.
              Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
              They are also our future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                The listings don't include Canada.
                Not yet. We use to have 40% here from Canada until Google changed its algorithm.

Comment

Thank You so much! We are all signed up. Our username and daycare name are as follows. Candy's Home Daycare Noblesville (candacejohnson1981)

We can't wait to start hearing from parents!

Comment

Originally posted by clintonjohnson13 View Post
                    Thank You so much! We are all signed up. Our username and daycare name are as follows. Candy's Home Daycare Noblesville (candacejohnson1981)

We can't wait to start hearing from parents!
                    Great! I've added the three months, Premium Placement and Enhanced Page options for free: https://www.daycare.com/php/showlisting.php?ID=00418476

You will immediately be searchable from Daycare.com and the search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo will index your listing page in the next few days which will bring extra visitors to your page.

Comment

Working...
                    X