Daycare.com Registry List - Member Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daycare.com Registry List - Member Offer

do you get calls by joining the list,paying the 9.00 a month is not bad, thinking of other ways to advertise.

I have thought about it. But I am in a somewhat rural area and I am not sure it would work well for me. I mean in order for it to work, people have to actually look it up.

Comment

We receive over 8000 visitors a day. We've had some facilities that are still with us since 2003. As a bonus, if you have a website being listed on Daycare.com and place your website link on your advertisement, it will actually help your website to be indexed higher in search results because of Daycare.com's prominence in the field since 1997. That's a value in itself.

There are many benefits to being in our registry. Give it a try and see if you get the results you want. You can always turn on and off the account as needed. The only difference is that in "expired mode" a listing will only "periodically" come up in our searches.

If anyone signs up from this thread, I will add another three months if you PM me. You can signup here: https://daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php
      Last edited by Michael; 04-07-2016, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Oh what the heck. I can't seem to fill these two spaces I will give it a try!

Comment

Haha, I guess I will too! I have one spot to fill that I can't just seem to get anyone to commit to

Comment

Originally posted by NillaWafers View Post
            Haha, I guess I will too! I have one spot to fill that I can't just seem to get anyone to commit to
            Here is what I will do for our members that sign up. I will add three months listing plus give you Premium Placement and also the Pictures option. These are usually at an extra cost but I'll throw all of those in for free. It is important that you PM me and let me know the name of the listing. We have over 200,000 facilities on Daycare.com and I would need to manually search your listing in order to upgrade it.

Here is one member that just signed up today and is resolving a the top of searches for her area:

State and local listings of childcare daycare in your area. Contact providers for more information.
            Last edited by Michael; 04-07-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Oh awesome, I PMd you!

Comment

Originally posted by NillaWafers View Post
                Oh awesome, I PMd you!
                You are resolving nicely in the search results. https://www.daycare.com/php/searchli...zip_city=91776

You will also get picked up by Google, Bing and the other search engines in a few days. Lets get some pictures up for you.

Comment

If I PM you tomorrow, will this offer still be valid? I want to sign up. Didnt even know there was an option to pay for advertisement.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    You are resolving nicely in the search results. https://www.daycare.com/php/searchli...zip_city=91776

You will also get picked up by Google, Bing and the other search engines in a few days. Lets get some pictures up for you.
                    Hmm, well I can't login. I sent you a PM, but basically it says my UN doesn't exist but it'll send me my password so it does? Lol.

Comment

Such a fantastic offer. Thank you!

Comment

I'll continue this offer for members that want it.

Comment

Thanks so much, I got everything squared away I hope to get some interest soon.

Comment

I submitted my listing and then realized I made a typo. Is there a way to edit the listing after it is submitted? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sammie View Post
                              I submitted my listing and then realized I made a typo. Is there a way to edit the listing after it is submitted? Thanks!
                              Just send a message to Michael in regards to what the typo is and he will edit/fix it for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X