Daycare.com Registry List - Member Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammie View Post
    I submitted my listing and then realized I made a typo. Is there a way to edit the listing after it is submitted? Thanks!

If you log in with the username and pass you created, it'll show "edit profile" on the top, that's where you can edit your info.

Comment

Originally posted by sammie View Post
      I submitted my listing and then realized I made a typo. Is there a way to edit the listing after it is submitted? Thanks!
      I will resend your password information so that you can access your listing through your control panel. Let me know if you were able to update as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by NillaWafers View Post
        If you log in with the username and pass you created, it'll show "edit profile" on the top, that's where you can edit your info.
        NillaWafers, I am impressed by your knowledge of html. You coded and formatted the pictures yourself. Very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I will resend your password information so that you can access your listing through your control panel. Let me know if you were able to update as needed.
          Thank you!!

Comment

NillaWafers, I am impressed by your knowledge of html. You coded and formatted the pictures yourself. Very impressive.

https://www.daycare.com/php/showlist...D=00418444&p=1
            Haha awww thanks! My husband is a graphic designer. Plus I did my own website and blog (via wordpress). I am totally confused by CSS though, haha. I can muddle through it, however!

Comment

Here is what I will do for our members that sign up. I will add three months listing plus give you Premium Placement and also the Pictures option. These are usually at an extra cost but I'll throw all of those in for free. It is important that you PM me and let me know the name of the listing. We have over 200,000 facilities on Daycare.com and I would need to manually search your listing in order to upgrade it.

Here is one member that just signed up today and is resolving a the top of searches for her area:
              Hi Michael is this offer still available?
              https://www.daycare.com/php/searchli...zip_city=83706

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Jackie View Post
                Yes it is. Sign up and let me know here in the forum so that I can upgrade you.

Also, for every member that wants a vanity email address, let me know. I've seen some very long and confusing email addresses that are not memorable. If you want to use [email protected] let me know. I can point it to your current email address. There are members here that I set that up for previously. Let me know if anyone is interested and wants more information. It's a free service like the forum.

Comment

Yes it is. Sign up and let me know here in the forum so that I can upgrade you.

Also, for every member that wants a vanity email address, let me know. I've seen some very long and confusing email addresses that are not memorable. If you want to use [email protected] let me know. I can point it to your current email address. There are members here that I set that up for previously. Let me know if anyone is interested and wants more information. It's a free service like the forum.
                  Okay I would like more info. Are you saying it would send the emails to my normal email address?

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Jackie View Post
                    Jackie, I upgraded the listing to include Premium Search Placement, an extra 3 months and also Pictures Enhanced Page options:

You can upload different photos or email them to me and I will format the page for you.

Comment

Thank you happyface

Comment

Originally posted by Thriftylady View Post
                        Okay I would like more info. Are you saying it would send the emails to my normal email address?
                        Yes, but its even better than that. gmail, yahoo and other email providers allow you to use a vanity email address "in place" of theirs. It will actually send and receive as your new address. So in essence you would have two email addresses to use. One for your gmail users and one for your daycare.

I can simply have it forward to your current email, or you can set it up with your provider to act as your email system. Its your choice. I kinda like the look and sound of [email protected]

Here is a previous thread that may help you understand the benefits. https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66227

Comment

Advertising

As a parent this site is the first one that popped up for me when I was searching for child care in my local area. I am sure I am not the only person that has found wonderful child care from this page.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                            As a parent this site is the first one that popped up for me when I was searching for child care in my local area. I am sure I am not the only person that has found wonderful child care from this page.
                            Thank you. Daycare.com is very well indexed by the search engines. We've been in business for almost 20 years. Consider registering on this forum as a member.

Comment

On an interesting note, we've have many members here take advantage of signing up for this offer.

We actually have two members that with the same business name but in different states. One in Michigan and one in California. Now that is rare.

Lil' Sprouts Daycare

Comment

I added my name to the list don't know if I got the offer Micheal offered,I'll try it for three months

Comment

Working...
                                X