This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasha!!!!!

Check in deary. You have many wondering about you.

Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
    Check in deary. You have many wondering about you.
    Have you tried messaging her?

I know some of the members don’t visit or comment daily.

Comment

I wish we could send her an email!

Comment

Okay, I sent an email through her user. If it is one she checks daily hopefully she will check in!

Comment

She was logged in all day yesterday until 10:20ish or so at night so she came to log off... but no reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
            She was logged in all day yesterday until 10:20ish or so at night so she came to log off... but no reply.
            I stay logged in all the time. If I restart the computer or close my browser it logs me off. Could be that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriftylady View Post
              I stay logged in all the time. If I restart the computer or close my browser it logs me off. Could be that.
              I wasn't making any assumptions in regards to her actions; just stating what I knew.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

I had been reading my husbands the posts in the thread as they were happening and he keeps asking if we've heard from TAsha. He's worried about her too!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemykidstoo View Post
                    I had been reading my husbands the posts in the thread as they were happening and he keeps asking if we've heard from TAsha. He's worried about her too!
                    Wow you can handle more than one? I thought one was to much work! LOL.

Comment

Tasha, this message is for you from me and your friends . I had been following your other post, and I agree with the others that you are doing the right thing. All of us are sending good vibes and prayers your way and we want you to know that we love you and support you . Know that even if the mum was clueless, she chose her behavior. In psychology, I learned that all of us are responsible for our actions. She has to take responsibility for hers. All you can do is know that you are choosing the right actions in dealing with her. If you are feeling bad, all of us here have your back and even if you are fine, we still have your back . I dont mean to sound creepy, but as a long time reader, I admire how all of you are there for each other. I dub this forum as a second family . No matter what happens, you guys have each other, and that is a beautiful thing to see .

Tasha, big hugs and tons of good vibes are sent your way xx

With love,
                      Mandy

Comment

Wow you can handle more than one? I thought one was to much work! LOL.
                        Hahahahaha! Oh Lord, no 1 is all I can handle and most days I can't even handle him! Too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy View Post
                          Tasha, this message is for you from me and your friends . I had been following your other post, and I agree with the others that you are doing the right thing. All of us are sending good vibes and prayers your way and we want you to know that we love you and support you . Know that even if the mum was clueless, she chose her behavior. In psychology, I learned that all of us are responsible for our actions. She has to take responsibility for hers. All you can do is know that you are choosing the right actions in dealing with her. If you are feeling bad, all of us here have your back and even if you are fine, we still have your back . I dont mean to sound creepy, but as a long time reader, I admire how all of you are there for each other. I dub this forum as a second family . No matter what happens, you guys have each other, and that is a beautiful thing to see .

Tasha, big hugs and tons of good vibes are sent your way xx

With love,
                          Mandy

How you are treated = their karma
                          How you react = your karma

Comment

Maybe she just needed time to decompress. There were some not so nice posts on there and given the whole situation, I personally, would be very overwhelmed. We're all here for you, Tasha!

Comment

Yes Tasha we are here for you and just want to know you are doing well. I will continue to pray for you and update us when you can!

Comment

Working...
                              X