No announcement yet.

Day 1 with Essential Oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I don't see it as splitting hairs, I see it as taking away our freedoms. My point was if they can tell me what brand of cleaner or laundry soap I can use, it will soon be accepted that they can tell me what brand of milk or butter I use then what? They tell me what grocery store I can shop at or where I have to buy my gas? It may start as small things in a home daycare but if we allow it, what will it turn into? I know, seems extreme but just the way I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriftylady View Post
      I guess I don't see it as splitting hairs, I see it as taking away our freedoms. My point was if they can tell me what brand of cleaner or laundry soap I can use, it will soon be accepted that they can tell me what brand of milk or butter I use then what? They tell me what grocery store I can shop at or where I have to buy my gas? It may start as small things in a home daycare but if we allow it, what will it turn into? I know, seems extreme but just the way I see it.
      My environmentalist told me he could see the day when they asked where we bought our food.....he said he hoped he was long gone by then.

Comment

Working...
      X