Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Kids Do You Care For At Once And What Ages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

licnesed for 6 and I have 6:

7m
    8m
    19m
    21m
    2y
    2.5y

My husband and I jointly run the daycare. I'd go crazy with those 6 by myself.

Comment

I am non-registered through the state of Iowa, so I can have a max of 5 including my own in my numbers. Right now I care for:

1-6 month old
      1-8 month old
      1-15 month old.

In the coming month I will add my own NB to the mix, and early next year I have a family due with their second, and they will join after mom's maternity leave, which will work out because the 15 month old will have turned 2.

I find that I enjoy the infant/toddler age range I have going on now. My days are very scheduled, and all currently enrolled follow my schedule perfectly. It took a little bit to find what fit the group best, and that mentioned shifting everything back by an hour, and allowing for an extra hour of free play in the early AM. Everyone wears down by 9, and is ready for AM nap by 9:30, after diapers and bottles. Then, after AM nap our day is smooth, everyone knows their place in our routine, and it seems like pick-up comes faster each day.

Comment

I'm licensed for 7 (will go to 8 next summer when DD turns 12) and I have 6: almost 2, 2, 3, 4, & two school age. It's just me with an occasional sub (usually DW). I'm looking to fill my 1 spot but so far not getting the responses I usually would get from advertising.

Comment

Working...
        X