Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wants To Be Involved In Software Trials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snbauser View Post
    I'm new here and saw this post. If there is still room I would love to see what it does. I am home based.
    Sounds great, let's set up a demo. Could you send me an email so we can pick a time and date?

[email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

The user testing has gone great, thanks for all of the great feedback. It's amazing what details comes out of these meetings.

Congrats to Shanna Brewer, she was randomly picked and won an ipod. Thanks for helping out Shanna, some music after a long day with the kids may come in handy now and then

As always, thank you daycare.com for the great place for us all to connect.

Comment

If it is not too late, I'd also be interested in testing it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandbox View Post
          We're wrapping up the user testing this week, and will be announcing the ipod winner on Monday February 7th on the forum.

If anyone else wants to squeeze in this week shoot me an email. [email protected]

Thanks for all the feedback so far!
          Who gets the i-pod? I am dying to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
            Who gets the i-pod? I am dying to know!
            Shanna Brewer won the ipod, she runs a home based center out of Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandbox View Post
              Shanna Brewer won the ipod, she runs a home based center out of Kansas.
              Congrats to Shanna Brewer!!! What an awesome way for her to start the week!!!! That was awesome that you guys did that!

Comment

i would like to be inculded in the software trials..

Comment

We appreciate the feedback, and look forward to more of it!

lvt77, we can certainly do a trial with you, could you send me an email so we can get you set up? [email protected]

To give a little update on the product, we're a couple of weeks away from having a fully working prototype, and we've been able to incorporate a lot of the feedback we've received.

I hope everyone's been enjoying the recent snow storms, I'd guess there's an abnormal number of snow angels and snow men on your properties right now

Cheers!
                  Jeff

Comment

Sandbox Release

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for the lack of updates we've had our heads down for the last few months.

In part thanks to this very thread we're just around the corner of releasing a new daycare management software called Sandbox.

Thanks to all the members who shared their knowledge, and thanks daycare.com for the great forum!

We're going to announce a pre order special this spring, but it'll be a few weeks before the software is ready for purchase. If you'd like to find out more in the meantime you can check out the website site - www.sandboxmanage.com.

Cheers!
                    Jeff

Comment

I am home based and I too would like to try your software.

Comment

I would love to try it! I'm opening my Daycare Home next week and have no software or anything. I'm actually not even sure what all I should keep track of on the computer, so I'll try anything!

Comment

Originally posted by GotKids View Post
                          I am home based and I too would like to try your software.
                          O.k. great. We will get you going on a trial version. Could you send me an email so I can forward you the log in information - [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X