Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wants To Be Involved In Software Trials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. I'll defintiley check it out and give you my feedback. I currently use my own spreadsheets and word documents that I have set up for my business. Kinda dated though and I'd like everything to be in one, easily accessible program.

Comment

I am group home based daycare and I would love to try it out! Thanks, and please get a hold of me!!

Comment

Can I still sign up to try this out too? I have a home based daycare.

Comment

If it's not too late I'd like to try too. Thanks.

Comment

I'm up for trying it also. Just so I don't have to be extremely computer literate.
            I see little people.

Comment

I would like to try it.

Comment

i would love to also!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandbox View Post
                  Hey Little People, no you don't have to be licensed to try it out, are you home based?

I have another questions to pose, what's your opinions on pricing? We're thinking about pricing the software differently based on whether you're home based or a center.
                  Yes, I am home based and I would like to be involved!

Comment

Administrator

I look forward to trying your software

Originally posted by Sandbox View Post
                    Hi all,

Our company is developing daycare management software and we're looking for some trial users. This forum has been a great place for us to get feedback so we wanted to offer it here first.

You'd be using a "beta" (basically brand new) software and letting us know what you think. You can't hurt our feelings because it's all about the feedback we get from people, so we'd like to know what you like and what you don't like.

Is anyone interested in helping out?

Thanks!
                    Jeff

Comment

O.k. it sounds like we've got a good group here.

What would be really great is to set up one on one, online demos with each one of you. The software runs online so it's easy to give you access, and we use a tool called gotomeeting which lets us see your screen in real time.

I'm thinking we block off next Monday and Friday to do these demos. Could everyone send me there email address and a preferred day/time if you have one?

Here's my email - [email protected]

Let the user tests begin

Comment

Hi all, I've been trying to IM some of you through the forum but I don't think it's working.

Here's what I'm thinking.

The software is in it's really early stages which means we'll need to explain some of the screens for them to really make sense. If anyone would like to see the software in this early stage feel free to email me. You'll have a bit more of an influence, but it takes a but more time to show you everything.

The other option is to be on standby for a few weeks as we finish developing things. At this point we can simply give you a log in and you can play around and then email the feedback.

Any thoughts?

Sorry for the delay!

Comment

We've been getting some good feedback from people so far, and decided we need to have some fun with this user testing.

We're going to randomly select the name of one of you helpers and give out a free ipod for participating.

Thanks again to those who have contributed already, just send me an email to get your name on the list - [email protected].

Thanks!

Comment

We're wrapping up the user testing this week, and will be announcing the ipod winner on Monday February 7th on the forum.

If anyone else wants to squeeze in this week shoot me an email. [email protected]

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

Comment

I'm new here and saw this post. If there is still room I would love to see what it does. I am home based.

Comment

I emailed you earlier. I have a home based daycare and I'm actually in the process of doing a few free trial with a couple of programs before I purchase one. If there is still time, I'd love to take a look and see how it may work for my business.

Comment

Working...
                                X