It's Official, I Have Now Seen Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Could hear a rat peeing on cotton" ::::::

I'm glad director is taking this seriously and put mom (and dad) in check. Bet they had a fun conversation that night!

Comment

Sounds like you have a good director

Comment

Originally posted by I
        Nannyde;501782
        Just remember the mom is in it for the attention. No more conferencing. Drop off and leave. She is FORCING you guys to DO her one way or the other. It needs to STOP.
        Nanny, I swear, your "voice" was going off in my head the entire time. I knew this was about her because there is always another parent in the room when she does it. Now, we are to meet her in the class doorway to get DCK. Mom isn't allowed past the sign in sheet.
        Last edited by Blackcat31; 10-15-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

That to me is Emotional abuse/manipulation. I would see if the drop off policies could be changed. I had to change mine after having issues. I can honestly say that I have never seen that before but I have had klingons before. There such a drain!
          Deb

Comment

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
            What we would give collectively to the charity of your choice to watch this video

Sadly we can all easily imagine it.

Parental Attention Seeking Syndrome (PASS) parent. I have a chapter in my book about these parents. I wish I would have heard this one BEFORE I wrote it. It's the best PASS story I have ever heard... ever.
            I promise you when I save up all my pennies and get my allowance, I'm buying your book. Would you mind if I copy certain chapters and put them on the windshields of certain parents?

Comment

Originally posted by Bookworm View Post
              I promise you when I save up all my pennies and get my allowance, I'm buying your book. Would you mind if I copy certain chapters and put them on the windshields of certain parents?
              I'm saving my pennies too!! Gonna hit the coin star when she has the signed copies since I don't have moose meat.

Comment

Working...
              X