Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daycare View Post

He said
    Humans are the only animal to drink milk after infancy and also the only animal to drink the milk of another animal.
    We're also the only animals that pawn off our own children to other mothers to care for.

We're also the only animals that eat junk food, fast food and other not so healthy things.

We're also the only animals that use cell phones and watch TV.

While I do agree that humans can live without consuming dairy, I don't think it's fair to write it off or use that argument against the consumption of milk/dairy.

It DOES have it's benefits.

I know we can get those benefits in other things but it doesn't automatically make milk bad.....kwim?

Comment

and the only ones to wear clothes ,drive cars, cook our food, the list goes on and on.
      It:: will wait

Comment

Originally posted by daycare View Post

He said
        Humans are the only animal to drink milk after infancy and also the only animal to drink the milk of another animal. If drinking milk were human breast milk, he said he would help himself to several servings a day....yeah leave it to a man to come up with that....
        :: Sounds exactly like something that my husband would say! Some men!

Comment

I don't have these issues with my clients. I give them the guide lines at the start and tell them that if they need something diffrent than the guidelines that I need a doctors note and that usually stops them because who wants to have to do anything extra. I personally think kids drink way to much milk. I know for a fact that at least one of my dc kids gets a huge sippy of milk every morning before he arrives here. I read that kids only need a 1/2 cup of milk per meal at 2 years old. That's not a lot. If I wasn't on the food program I probably wouldn't give milk at all! JMO!

Comment

Working...
          X