Divorce Mom Almost At an End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsnj View Post
    Yeah. Its sad but true. I feel so bad for the girls. They have no place to go. Nothing I can do though.

Im kinda excited. I am almost done. Its been way too long!
    I'm glad it's almost over for you!happyface

Comment

I took your considerations into account and have decided to term as of tomorrow. Not picking up last week.....not full payment this week.....the hearing coming up on Friday (which is her day to pick up and I AINT listening to that bitchfest). I think I am done. I just wrote the term notice. Going to call dad and let him know. Only way I will take the girls is if he gets custody which we know is gonna take one act of God.

Dad is off for the summer due to an injury so I know I am not messing him up. Just want to be done.... Mom on the other hand won't be pleased but then again neither was I having to wait for a no show last week.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsnj View Post
        I rather think your right. And I haven't decided on if they will be allowed to return. IF they are allowed. I am rather over the momma drama. IF it happens it will never be with mother on my property. Mom cannot pick up. Mom cannot drop off. If that can't happen it won't be here. Nothing I wrote however was anything was isn't already known. I gave no opinion. Didn't state anything other than obvious issues I have had that is not unknown to anyone already.

And the 'agreement' wasn't removal of moms custody. It was agreement in removal of her here in care. Mom gave notice because she was upset I was charging her late fees. I agreed in a termination notice back. I acknowledged and agreed with the decision. Sorry if that was misunderstood. The whole custody thing has nothing to do with me. I am OUT of that one! The court asked how long the girls were here, who enrolled, and why I was in agreement of termination. Thats all that letter was. Other than the noted dates of issues like bounced checks or late picks up I never stated anything else.

The whole DUI....Custody....etc etc etc. They are on their own on that. I just know about it.
        Oh, ok. I totally misunderstood that. I thought you were going to tell the court that you agree that mom shouldn't have custody of the dck's. I hope everything blows over smoothly for you and she doesn't cause any more problems for you.

Comment

Question....

Mom paid for this week but shorted $50 which she still owes. I was nice and simply stated in the notice that I was not able to keep the children until her requested date as the positions are no longer available. If I do that should I owe the money back for the rest of the week? You know this question is coming so figured I would get thoughts. Or should I be the itch and term openly for not showing last week, not paying the late fees or this weeks payment in full and say oh well. THAT will flip her over like a mad hornet and will probably give dad more ammo.

So.....nice......honest?
          Keep payment.....give back and say chow lady? (note that payment is done by dad through court. So TECH the payment if I give back goes to the dad. Not the mom??)

Comment

Wow. I would have termed too because you will never be able to not deal with mom, KWIM? What if one of the girls gets sick and you can't get a hold of dad? What if she shows up demanding the girls? What if she gets visitation and they are to happen at daycare ?

Can you let us know if dad gets custody? I am feeling really bad for those little girls!

Comment

Working...
            X