Favorite Brand of Diapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpb12 View Post
    Too expensive to supply diapers!!! But I do ask parents not to send huggies, if they insist then I do buy pampers or costco diapers and use on the child without telling them. I`m surprised that you supply diapers, I do not supply anything until the child turn 12 months... Then I do include breakfast, snacks and lunch, but that`s all. NO formula, no diapers/wipes or special food. Costco diapers/wipes are very good, too.
    I really wanted to stand out
    I supply diapers and wipes and homemade baby food. And of course regular food for all the others. Parents provide formula. If they insist on jar food, they can provide that as well.

Comment

I shop at Costco for my diapering supplies. I get whatever is the better value at the time. That is not always the Kirkland (Costco) brand. However, I have used the Kirkland brand and find them to be equal in quality to Huggies and Pampers. I use their brand of wipes exclusively. I supply all diapering supplies as well as formula. I find that it's less stressful for everyone if I have what I need when I need it.

Comment

Ds's tush would break out from pampers, huggies, luvs when he was newborn so I have always used Walmarts Parents Choice. I love them! Only a few times has he woken up in the morning wet and that was becaise he peed an extraordinary amount! I hate luvs! Dcb is on them and I swear they don't hold as much and the tabs rip off every so often!! On my older son I used BJ's brand and those were also good! I am glad I switched to PC though as I can not go to BJ's wothout spending hundreds!

Comment

the luvs brand! and they dont seem to leak like others do

Comment

I provide diapers and usually use LUVS unless I get another brand name on sale. I get them from Amazon which is the best deal I;ve found. Never had a problem with them.

Comment

For those that don't know... Huggies makes Kirkland dipes.... they are the exact same dipe with a different design.

Comment

Luvs

Luvs are much cheaper I know they have good deals at BJs. Also, surprisingly the CVS store brand of diapers are good too.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemissmuffet View Post
                  For those that don't know... Huggies makes Kirkland dipes.... they are the exact same dipe with a different design.
                  I didn't know that. I haven't used Kirkland before, maybe it should try them.

Comment

Originally posted by glensidegirl View Post
                    Luvs are much cheaper I know they have good deals at BJs. Also, surprisingly the CVS store brand of diapers are good too.
                    I have a DCG who uses CVS brand, and they never leak and feel sturdy and absorbent.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemissmuffet View Post
                      Sounds like kirkland is out for me
                      I havent used huggies in over a year but every time i had used them, they always get clumpy when peed in. Like hard and clumpy.
                      Have they changed at all since i last used them?

Comment

Working...
                      X