No announcement yet.

Favorite Brand of Diapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I either go with the Costco brand (that's the only brand of wipes I use) or with the diapers.com brand. BIG fan of diapers.com, super fast delivery (next day) and if you have multiple email address (personal, buisness, husband etc) you can qualify for the free shipping and 10% off.

Comment

I always used Luvs with both of my daughters. When they were newborns, I preferred to use Pampers cause Luvs are still too big. The diapered children in my care have used primarily Wal-Mart brand, Luvs, Target brand, Costco brand and Huggies. The Costco brand is very similar to Huggies. I'm not a fan of Huggies....for some reason I've had leakage issues with EVERY child when they wear them. Wal-Mart brand is ok and I do really like the Target brand.

As far as wipes, I love the Costco brand wipes. They are soft, moist and come in the mold-able plastic instead of the hard shell. I did like the Pampers brand (soooo soft) but they are pricey and can smell noxious. They also come in the hard container so they do tend to dry out here in the desert. The Target brand is similar to Costco. The Wal-Mart brand is absolutely horrendous ..... it is dry and very rough!

Comment

cloth. I lovethis cloth diapers.

ALL waste gets sent home. ::

I think the brand of diaper is COMPLETELY dependent on the child and "how" they poo.....if ya know what I mean.

Comment

I have had the most allergic reactions with Huggies.

I definitely think it is dependent on each child's shape and the positioning in the diaper, if you get my drift. Some brands leak constantly on some kids and never leak on others.

Comment

I liked Huggies or Kirkland for my kids. (If you don't like Huggies then you probably won't like Kirkland. To me, they're quite similar.) I used to buy them based on which brand Costco had on sale. We didn't like Luvs or the Walmart brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
              cloth. I lovethis cloth diapers.

ALL waste gets sent home. ::

I think the brand of diaper is COMPLETELY dependent on the child and "how" they poo.....if ya know what I mean.
              I plan on cloth diapering my own children (once I have them). I am making my own and plan on testing them on my nephew when he is born and starts coming to my dayacre.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynM View Post
                I change close 20 diapers per day. I have 2 (siblings) on Target brand. The 4 month old on Target brand has had several leaks on them, but the older one who is 19 months has never had a leak. The 2 1/2 year old uses Huggies Snug&Dry Plus and they've been great. I have another barely 2 year old that uses Honest diapers and they rock! I love love love them. They hold up so well, I'm not sure how expensive they are but they are fantastic. I have another one that uses Pampers and they seem fine so far.

I supply wipes- my favorite and I did a big test last month are the BabyGanics wipes. I buy them from Amazon. They are thick and really hold up!
                I just ordered a trial package of the honest diapers and wipes. I already get their essential bundle from them and love their products.
                They are more expensive haha ($80 for about 174 diapers and 4 packs of wipes). But...i am switching over to more chemical free/earth friendly stuff already...maybe ill end up spending more on diapers instead less ::

Comment

I don't supply diapers but I prefer Luvs.

Comment

Target or cloth.

And Target wipes
                    Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

I love Sams club wipes!!! I don't really have a favorite diaper. Just not walmart.

Comment

I can't stand Target wipes!! They seem to stretch too much when you pull them out of the package and I end up needing way more than normal.

Comment

Luvs diapers. Huggies brand wipes. I buy those at Sam's Club and save.

Comment

Favorite Brand Of Diapers..

Too expensive to supply diapers!!! But I do ask parents not to send huggies, if they insist then I do buy pampers or costco diapers and use on the child without telling them. I`m surprised that you supply diapers, I do not supply anything until the child turn 12 months... Then I do include breakfast, snacks and lunch, but that`s all. NO formula, no diapers/wipes or special food. Costco diapers/wipes are very good, too.

Comment

I was perfectly happy with Luvs and the Walmart brand because they are cheaper--but unfortunately they usually end up causing an awful rash so it's Huggies for me. They ain't cheap but little ones always seem to get rashes from the cheap ones. I always wondered why that is.

Comment

Depends

Comment

Working...
                                X