X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Brand of Diapers

What is your favorite brand of diaper?
    I provide diapers and i love pampers but not the cost ::
    I want to check the price of costco brand diapers.

Today I am trying target brand and not loving them yet. They are really loose in the legs. But... i can get more diapers for half the price of pampers.

What are your favorite?

ps. I HATE huggies so they are a no-go.

I love Target brand! My ds wears them and I haven't had any blow outs yet....and he's 18 mo.!

Is it expensive to supply diapers?

Comment

I love the target brand, they fit well (run large), and very rarely leak.

Comment

I provide diapers and right now I have two different brands. But my experience is it really depends on the size and shape of the child. I've never found one brand that worked great for every baby.

My special dcg wears Huggies in the red pack. She has rashes with some types so we stick to what works. Her little brother wears LUVS and the almost 3 year old not even attempting to potty train dcg wears LUVS. I've never had a leak with LUVS and I love the price.

We don't have a costco so I've never tried those. And we live an hour from target so I don't buy those either.

Comment

I like gdiapers and supply those. Sometimes pampers if I get a coupon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cradle2crayons View Post
            I provide diapers and right now I have two different brands. But my experience is it really depends on the size and shape of the child. I've never found one brand that worked great for every baby.

My special dcg wears Huggies in the red pack. She has rashes with some types so we stick to what works. Her little brother wears LUVS and the almost 3 year old not even attempting to potty train dcg wears LUVS. I've never had a leak with LUVS and I love the price.
            I used to like LUVS too, but after a while for some reason, the smell got to me. It's weird because I used to love they way the smelled. :confused:

Comment

I also like the seventh generation brand. I have one DCG who wears them, and we have never had any leaks or issues. My best friend friend them with her son, and didn't like them. So it might be a fit issue...

Comment

We're planning to supply diapers when we expand - Luvs, they are awesome especially with the amazon mom discount
                I've used them all 18m with my youngest and they're excellent. Also used them on several other babies when we needed one, worked just fine on them too!
                I think blow-outs are just... something that happens, and hopefully not often

Comment

Wow! I don't know anyone who supplies diapers! I suppose for an increased rate it would make sense! My friend supplies wipes and I have considered that.

I prefer Pampers Cruisers/Swaddlers personally. I've tried every brand out there and cloth, I'm Pampers loyal now.

Comment

Originally posted by melilley View Post
                    I love Target brand! My ds wears them and I haven't had any blow outs yet....and he's 18 mo.!

Is it expensive to supply diapers?
                    Right now i have two DCBs in diapers. i use about 6 diapers a day total, unless we have extra pooping.
                    I change at 9am, 11am (usually dry, so i dont change), 1pm and 3ish. If they are still here around 5pm, i check them but almost always they are still dry.

Comment

Originally posted by blandino View Post
                      I love the target brand, they fit well (run large), and very rarely leak.
                      ahh, maybe i need to get a smaller size...both boys are in pampers size 4. One has really skinny legs, maybe he needs a 3 in target brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Cradle2crayons View Post

We don't have a costco so I've never tried those. And we live an hour from target so I don't buy those either.
                        maybe i need to try Luvs...for some reason they just turn me off haha. No idea why, I have never used them before.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinKristi View Post
                          Wow! I don't know anyone who supplies diapers! I suppose for an increased rate it would make sense! My friend supplies wipes and I have considered that.

I prefer Pampers Cruisers/Swaddlers personally. I've tried every brand out there and cloth, I'm Pampers loyal now.

It definitely makes me stand out from other daycares. I charge $175 for 18 months and under, $150 for 19 months until 30 months and $125 for 30 months and up.

Average for a good home daycare in my area is $125-150 a week with parents providing diapers and wipes.

Comment

I provide them, and my rates reflect it as well. It's also a tax deduction. I have one-two in diapers at a time, so it's not a HUGE expense.

Comment

I change close 20 diapers per day. I have 2 (siblings) on Target brand. The 4 month old on Target brand has had several leaks on them, but the older one who is 19 months has never had a leak. The 2 1/2 year old uses Huggies Snug&Dry Plus and they've been great. I have another barely 2 year old that uses Honest diapers and they rock! I love love love them. They hold up so well, I'm not sure how expensive they are but they are fantastic. I have another one that uses Pampers and they seem fine so far.

I supply wipes- my favorite and I did a big test last month are the BabyGanics wipes. I buy them from Amazon. They are thick and really hold up!

Comment

Working...
                              X