What Infant Formula Do You Provide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Infant Formula Do You Provide

I am on the food program and have always offered similac advance. But it's expensive and I'm not sure if I get fully reimbursed.

I was thinking of offering a generic formula for the infant I have starting at the end of the month.

I offer the Kirkland brand (Costco). No one has taken me up on it so far EVER but that suits me just fine

Comment

I'm not on a food program but a local community organization gives me quite a bit of every kind of formula so I almost always have what they need unless its prescription

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
        I offer the Kirkland brand (Costco). No one has taken me up on it so far EVER but that suits me just fine
        Exactly
        http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

I do parents choice from walmart but I know someone that only offers soy so no one ever wants it and if they need soy she changes it
          It:: will wait

Comment

I offer Sam's Club brand. Every baby I have had has used it and none of them used it at home.

Comment

Originally posted by MarinaVanessa View Post

I use this, but I also tell them that I get whatever is on sale and the cheapest.

Comment

Originally posted by itlw8 View Post
                I do parents choice from walmart but I know someone that only offers soy so no one ever wants it and if they need soy she changes it
                ::::::::::::

Comment

I also offer Kirkland but most parent either use similar or Enfamil. As long as you offer something and if parent denies your formula you still get reimburse but the parent must fill out the form.

Comment

Thanks !! I'll probably go with kirkland .

Comment

I'ver been offering Parent's Choice Advantage because that's the cheapest I've found from walmart (I might start going to Sam's) and all of my infants have used Parent's Choice Gentle (which is like $1 more) so I haven't had to provide any yet, but I know it's coming that a parent will say "oh that's close enough" and stop brining formula

Comment

Originally posted by itlw8 View Post
                        ::

Comment

I offer the parent's choice also but my mamas have breastfed so I haven't had an issue.

Comment

I offer Target Premium with Iron. I buy it for my own son and the other baby I have doesn't use it so it works out.

Comment

Meijer Baby

Nobody has taken me up on it so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X