No announcement yet.

Take that Lakeshore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We homeschooled but when it was time for middle school we did public schools as trying to balance work/homeschooling was not easy for me.

We did our own when they were little, then did on-line, then a conservative religious one which I simply loved!

I really miss it but it was time for a change. Mine would love to homeschool again but they are at an age where they need to be able to get the work done, if they need help-to receive it, and be able to concentrate with out someone screeching, yelling, crying, throwing a tantrum, etc.
    Each day is a fresh start
    Never look back on regrets
    Live life to the fullest
    We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

have you or anyone ever tried classical conversations?

Comment

Jealous!!! I love this! I am an organizing freak and even I have yet to do anything close to this. Impressive! happyface

Comment

wow that's incredible! it prob cost you alot of less which is even more awesome! pat on the back for being so creative!

Comment

Originally posted by spud912 View Post
            Wow great job! I purchased the bins, but have yet to organize things into them. I have to reorganize the garage and the bedrooms first to find space for them once filled.

Where do you have this stored? Is this your garage, an extra room, or part of the playroom?
            It's in the playroom on a wall that didn't really have a purpose. That wall is part of where we walk through to get to the kitchen so it wasn't working as a play area. I was tired of tripping over toys!

Originally posted by daycare View Post
            so I have a question about your marvelous setup

how did you organize your staple items. LIke cotton balls or tissue paper?

I have boxes set up like you with the themed items in each one, but I often have to cross use (hope that made sense) many items.

Like the items I listed above..
            I keep all the art supplies organized in a separate cabinet in the kitchen/art room. I have pics in the decor group.
            Originally posted by Sprouts View Post
            Ever since reading this I have been obsessing the confessions of a homeschoolers blog....so many ideas!

Anyone else here homeschool and do childcare?
            Not yet but I might be. My kids are in K and 3rd and we have been contemplating homeschooling since things at school aren't as great as I would like. If it were up to me I would have homeschooled from day one but my husband and I are compromising for now. I'm not sure about the middle and high school in my area.

Originally posted by DCMama View Post
            wow that's incredible! it prob cost you alot of less which is even more awesome! pat on the back for being so creative!
            It cost me lots less than Lakeshore especially since my dad works for Walmart and he bought the tubs for me with his discount And I bought the cabinet while it was on sale for the month with the Ikea Family card!

Comment

Working...
            X