Take that Lakeshore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kim View Post
    I'm so excited. You know those pretty little theme boxes that Lakeshore sells for $50 each? Well...I took the idea and ran with it on my limited budget. I bought some cheap containers from Walmart and a shelf from Ikea and got all of my themes organized for this year. Some of the boxes are a bit empty at this point but I figure I will add to them as I go. I'm looking forward to having everything organized and easy to get to this year!

Luv Ithappyface Way to be Thrifty but look Costly

Comment

Those are WONDERFUL!!!happyfacehappyfacehappyfacehappyface

Comment

Now I want, want, want. Thanks for the inspiration!! Great job!!

Comment

I'm jealous - and inspired!happyfacehappyface

Comment

Wow great job! I purchased the bins, but have yet to organize things into them. I have to reorganize the garage and the bedrooms first to find space for them once filled.

Where do you have this stored? Is this your garage, an extra room, or part of the playroom?

Comment

Beautiful!

I keep looking at the Lakeshore ones, then I look at the price and move on.

Comment

::Bow to you:: ::Bow to you:: ::Applause::

That's what I'm hoping to achieve before too long! If I have to keep doing this daycare gig indefinitely (which it looks like I do right now) then I want to do pretty much exactly what you have going there. I'm working on it...slowly, slowly...
                Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

My hubs is not going to be happy with you-::. I think since joining the forum I have cost him more money then ever!

He just loves it when you guys give me ideas-
                  Each day is a fresh start
                  Never look back on regrets
                  Live life to the fullest
                  We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Wow!!! That looks FABULOUS!!! I have 2 of these clear drawer things stacked on top of each other and labeled for different holidays/themes but it is NO WHERE near as organized as you have!!! That is an amazing set up!!!

Comment

so I have a question about your marvelous setup

how did you organize your staple items. LIke cotton balls or tissue paper?

I have boxes set up like you with the themed items in each one, but I often have to cross use (hope that made sense) many items.

Like the items I listed above..

Comment

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, I just can't get over it, you did an amazing job. Dh wouldn't let me buy the unit, because he didn't want to bring it home (we have to cross the border and when you have kids the stuff doesnt' fit well in the van)

Comment

Ever since reading this I have been obsessing the confessions of a homeschoolers blog....so many ideas!

Anyone else here homeschool and do childcare?

Comment

I homeschool/ homeschooled. My son is 15 and in 10th grade. Dd is 21 and away at college. I started doing childcare when she was 6 and Michael was under a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprouts View Post
                              Ever since reading this I have been obsessing the confessions of a homeschoolers blog....so many ideas!

Anyone else here homeschool and do childcare?
                              I do I just started my dc again this year. I closed my first one when we started homeschooling. I felt like I could do both so I started up again. I'll have to check out this blog.

K
                              Homeschooling Mama to:
                              lovethis
                              dd12
                              ds 10
                              dd 8

Comment

which curriculums do you use or did you make your own?

Comment

Working...
                                X