No announcement yet.

Whats Your Weather Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today it is going to be 72 degrees tomorrow 75. We are going to plant our garden today.happyface

Comment

76 and breezy with gusts of wind up to 23 mph
      Not Clueless anymore

Comment

blackcat tell me about it... my mom works in cass lake... so just a heads up ... she said its not anymore but it did for a little bit...

Comment

Originally posted by kayla View Post
          blackcat tell me about it... my mom works in cass lake... so just a heads up ... she said its not anymore but it did for a little bit...
          yeah, it is actually accumulating on the ground right now!!!

Hey, Mother Nature?!!? What did I do to you? I do not complain about winter, I deal with the heat and humidity and I keep my little corner of the planet nice and tidy so why oh why are you doing this to meeeeeeee? (insert a little whine at the end of that word for good measure...) Seriously, WTH?

Comment

Soooo sorry for the snow It is only March tho. Wish I could send some of this sun to ya
            It is 54 and sunny here
            Another park visit this afternoonhappyface

Comment

Originally posted by mema View Post
              Soooo sorry for the snow It is only March tho. Wish I could send some of this sun to ya
              It is 54 and sunny here
              Another park visit this afternoonhappyface

Comment

I just took this picture from my backyard. It is sunny but hazy. 66 degrees.

Comment

Sunny and beautiful looking but chilly. -2 C or 27 F
                  Last week it was in the 70s

Oh well this is very nice compared to January and February when it was in the -30 - 40s

Comment

Working...
                  X