Whats Your Weather Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Your Weather Today?

We are under a flood watch in our area-2-3 inches of rain today! The kids are really starting to go bonkers.

One area in our state is under winter advisories and the snow is falling like no tomorrow. 5+ inches I believe they are calling for!!!!

Oh yes, spring was yesterday-::
    Each day is a fresh start
    Never look back on regrets
    Live life to the fullest
    We only get one shot at this!!

It is rainy and 51F degrees.

I don't mind the rain and am loving these early warm temps...

Country....that kind of weather really sucks!!! I feel for you because normally that is what we have going on here too for this time of the year!!

(((hugs))) and wishes for sunshine sent your way!!

Comment

It is 46, cloudy and a chance of rain all day I don't like days like this! I miss our 80 degrees we had this weekend....

Do any of you ever find yourselves cooking something on the stove or in the oven on cold days just to warm the house up?

Comment

Rain yesterday, Rain today and it looks like Rain tomorrow. I sure love Spring but I'm already tired of the rain and we haven't even made our way into April yet!

Comment

Originally posted by DaycareMomma View Post
          It is 46, cloudy and a chance of rain all day I don't like days like this! I miss our 80 degrees we had this weekend....

Do any of you ever find yourselves cooking something on the stove or in the oven on cold days just to warm the house up?
          It's 52 and rainy here. I turned off my heater when it got into the upper 70s, and I'm refusing to turn it back on. It's around 68 in the house now.

I use the oven to warm the house up or maybe even just run the cleaning cycle. I have a double oven, and they're separate from my flat top stove, so I could really warm up my house.

Comment

High of 84 degrees and sunny

That's a record-smashing 8 degrees higher than the previous record...and a jaw-dropping 30 degrees above average!
            Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

It's 20 here today, going up to probably 24 later. Which I think is between 68 and 75 in your crazy Fahrenheit. Lol.

It's been a ridiculously beautiful week. Major spring heat wave for Ottawa. It'll be back down between 10-14 (50-57) by the end of the week.

Comment

well its 82 degrees today, in I'm in ontario, I love it. Me and the kids have been outside everyday for a couple of hours each day, I love this weather.

Comment

High of 74!

Comment

Crazy hot for this time of year!! It is 75 here in NB! Calling for 80 tomorrow. Unheard of in this are for March! We are normally still buried in mountains of snow this time of the year. Yesterday the dcks were all outside sliding on the snow hill we made them (it has shrunk but is still standing) wearing rubber boots, tshirts and shorts !! I took pictures, it was so funny!

Comment

I also turned the heat off about a week ago. I refuse to turn it on! It's 66 in here right now. We all have long sleeves on and are doing just fine in them.

Where I live, this is very abnormal weather. I'm guessing by this weekend we'll need to mow our yard!

Comment

Sunny and hot, with a high around 83 (in the midwest).

A few years ago we had a ton of snow this time of year so I am very thankful I am debating on whether or not to get the ac going today.

Comment

Cloudy with a high of 71

Comment

Sunny and 80. happyface

Comment

It has been raining continously for the last 5-7 hours!!!! The little ones want to go outside but its just way to wet and cold out.

The birds are bathing in puddles in my play area, the dogs kennel which he is not in is so muddy and flooded.

My deck cannot absorb anymore water and there is just puddles everywhere. This is suppose to go on through tomorrow, stop friday, and start back up on Sat. for the week!
                              Last edited by Country Kids; 03-21-2012, 01:42 PM. Reason: added wording
                              Each day is a fresh start
                              Never look back on regrets
                              Live life to the fullest
                              We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

Working...
                              X