Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
    I didn't have a response. :confused:

I even commented in my post to you that I have no feelings for or against these pouches.
    I am sorry what I meant to say I should have was "Country Kids" instead of "your" response. Therefore, it should have read like this. ...

It was meant to respond to the fact the Country Kids responsed seamed to say that the only reason you did not like them or thought people in general should not use them was because children surived with out them for many years.

Comment

Okay I know this is gonna sound dumb but I have no idea how to puree veggies and fruits. Do you just cook the veggie (ie carrots to make them soft) then place them in a blender with water? I would like to know for two reasons 1. I have a dc baby just starting solid foods and my 2 year old REFUSES to eat fruit and veggies that are hard, however he eats chicken and crackers just fine. He loves baby food but they are expensive plus I want to get him use to solids or sneak the "good" stuff in with his food like into his spaghetti sauce. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by familyschoolcare View Post
        I am sorry what I meant to say I should have was "Country Kids" instead of "your" response. Therefore, it should have read like this. ...

It was meant to respond to the fact the Country Kids responsed seamed to say that the only reason you did not like them or thought people in general should not use them was because children surived with out them for many years.
        Oh ok, I see now....sorry, I am running low on caffiene so I mis-understood.

Now it makes sense. You do have a valid point. Sometimes when we have done well without something for so long that the need for it now seems kind of unneccessary...kwim?

I am thinking I might have to be checking these fruit pouches out....

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
          Oh ok, I see now....sorry, I am running low on caffiene so I mis-understood.

Now it makes sense. You do have a valid point. Sometimes when we have done well without something for so long that the need for it now seems kind of unneccessary...kwim?

I am thinking I might have to be checking these fruit pouches out....
          I would buy the fruit pouches if they where cost effective

Comment

Originally posted by SunshineMama View Post
            THEY DO! I bought some. They are called the Sili Squeeze.

When choosing a reusable food pouch for a baby, you need to consider its details closely, and its design matters more than you think.

I have been using it since my dd was 11 months and it's awesome!
            So for those of you that have used these.

what is keeping the food in the bottle? If the bottle was in a bag would it squeaze out into the cap or would it stay in the bottle?

Comment

My 6yo dcb has the squeezable fruit & veggies for his lunchbag. I have to admit, it is rather handy. Less messy & healthier than fruit cups with diced fruit sitting in corn sryup or jello cups. And if the child actually eats squeezable peas or carrots from his lunchbox..way cool, imo. Raw veggies take too much time to eat, even for my dck who would normally eat them.

Comment

Working...
              X