No announcement yet.

Not Sorry To See Her Go.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a child that I will not shed a tear to see go. In fact I am counting down the days .
    I stopped feeling guilty for feeling this was about a few children I had but it was hard.

Comment

Well the mom arrived to pick her up....she said "Give **** a big hug because you won't be see her again for a while!"

That was met with "Nope!" She ran down the steps ignoring her mother calling for her to stop.... and deliberately ran her bag all down the side of my new car and then turned to give me a sneering "whatcha gonna do about it?" grin. She jumped in her car and proceeded to lock the doors (keys inside) so her mother couldn't get in.

Her mother finally agreed to take her to Build a Bear if she opened the doors and they left........

.....deep sigh.......happy dance!!!!

Comment

Good luck Mom!

Good riddance! It's party time!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
          Well the mom arrived to pick her up....she said "Give **** a big hug because you won't be see her again for a while!"

That was met with "Nope!" She ran down the steps ignoring her mother calling for her to stop.... and deliberately ran her bag all down the side of my new car and then turned to give me a sneering "whatcha gonna do about it?" grin. She jumped in her car and proceeded to lock the doors (keys inside) so her mother couldn't get in.

Her mother finally agreed to take her to Build a Bear if she opened the doors and they left........

Doesn't make you wonder how much really poor selfish parenting can actually construct a child's mind. What would this child be like if she was expected to use her powers for good and not evil. She's obviously slick. With the right parent putting in rules, boundaries, limitations, consequences, with love and attention she could well end up being a superstar.

I believe with every cell of my being that this kind of parenting is for the parent not for the child. When parents are this permissive they are doing it for themselves. This parent wants their own minute to minute to be as easy as possible. The child disturbing that lends them to do whatever the child wants so the parent isn't upset. It looks like spoiling a child but really it is a parent spoiling themselves. They do think their own child should come above all others EXCEPT for themselves.

The ultimate narcisistic parent raising a child based solely on thier moment to moment happiness.

Pathetic

Unfortunately society gets to pay the price for the parents selfishness. You have just done your time.
          http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
            Doesn't make you wonder how much really poor selfish parenting can actually construct a child's mind. What would this child be like if she was expected to use her powers for good and not evil. She's obviously slick. With the right parent putting in rules, boundaries, limitations, consequences, with love and attention she could well end up being a superstar.

I believe with every cell of my being that this kind of parenting is for the parent not for the child. When parents are this permissive they are doing it for themselves. This parent wants their own minute to minute to be as easy as possible. The child disturbing that lends them to do whatever the child wants so the parent isn't upset. It looks like spoiling a child but really it is a parent spoiling themselves. They do think their own child should come above all others EXCEPT for themselves.

The ultimate narcisistic parent raising a child based solely on thier moment to moment happiness.

Pathetic

Unfortunately society gets to pay the price for the parents selfishness. You have just done your time.
            Too true Nan.......the child is as bright as they come and yet all her efforts go to the negative.

She's behind in Kindergarten now, because her mother doesn't take her half the time, and yet she's got the smarts to be a good student.

We worked so hard to teach her honesty and compassion. To take turns, to talk quietly and politely etc etc. Every day it was all undone the second her mother picked her up. In the few minutes it's takes for pickup, we saw bribery, manipulation, avoidance, tantrums, lies....you name it.

What's sad is that even her own FATHER doesn't have much to do with her. The mom says "he thinks she's a brat" Not an excuse to be an absent father....but he's right!

I think it's sad that she cannot see what she has created and how life is only going to come back and bite her on the hiney as this girl gets older. The teen years are going to be HELL.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post

If she stays on this same road can you imagine how she'll be as a teen?? Society won't allow her to continue on...it'll be amazing to see what happens. Sad.

Comment

Maybe this will make you laugh.

Have you ever known an adult that liked and enjoyed running into, but never did? (We live in a small, rural town, so it isn't all that unusual to run into people at the local meeting place, um, I mean Walmart.) And then there was the person that you really didn't like and you saw him every time you left your house? Honestly, I'm a pretty easy going person and can get along with almost anyone. This guy was a rare exception, and I saw him all the time. Seriously, we went to the State Fair 75 miles away, thousands of people there, and guess who we ran into--more than once.

I've had 2 kids in my teaching career that I just couldn't like. One was a stinker--I would bet that he is in legal system in some way--he's either one of the brightest, shark-iest lawyers in town or serving a life sentence. Maybe both. ::

Then there was the little girl that whined. All the time. She was 11. I never heard anything but a whine from that child. And, guess who I ran into every time I left the house. For years, even after she was in high school. Did I ever run into the kids that I loved and the ones that were interesting? Nope.

So, I'm happy that you are finished with her, and my hope is that you don't run into her ever again!

Comment

Working...
                X