WOW Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flightlessbird11 View Post
    Definitely dodged a bullet with this family. It amazes me how so many parents feel that they are in any position to negotiate or argue providers prices or policies. It's like, if you do t like it....move on. Not rocket science, parents!
    It's because there is a prevailng belief that we are their workers before they even meet us. We are women.. we care for children... we are to DO and do as we are told. When they meet up with the provider who says no to that they don't take it well.

It's a blessing though because it weeds out the ones who come into the relationship with an entitlement and expectation that results in a poor business relationship.
    http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Its better then finding out after they are enrolled, getting that kind of behavior out ahead of time makes it easier.
      "God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.'"
      Acts 13:22

Comment

$30 for 6 hours equals out to only $5 an hour and drop in rates are always higher than full time... She won't find a babysitter who charges $5/hr or less. Daycare is cheaper than a babysitter (if you can find a provider who does drop-ins like that). When she starts looking for another provider, and finds their rates to be the same or more than yours are, she'll be wishing she hadn't cussed you out!

Comment

Working...
        X