Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Positive Thread - What Happened That was GOOD Today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weather, The Laughter. . .

The past few days I have been dealing with one baby who will not stop crying all day. Today, I called his mom to come and get him and she was so sweet about it. I love moms who just want what's best for their kids, even if that means their day gets inconvenienced

Comment

surprised ltittle kiddies

normally I swap toys out on a weekend and they come in to new toys,.. we have had an exceptionally hard week. So,..... today when they went down I took the toy bucket to the basement, dumped it completely and filed it with toys from 8-9 years ago. (yes I have that many toys, ) NOTHING they will see when they wake are toys they have ever played with before. I would almost go as far as to say,.. they have never SEEN most of them before. They are going to be so excited!

Comment

Yesterday my parent was running quite late (20 min or so), she did feel bad for being so late. Today she came 50 min early! Yay!!!!! She had the day off to run errands/dr appts so she made the extra effort to be early.

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY! I'm having a weekend vacay and bought a new camera with tax money! It's a gooood day! Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Comment

it is friday and that is GOOD!:: I am full and that is GOOD! My son is coming home in about 10 days and that is GOOD! It has been in the 50's all week. YEA! My daffodils are up about 6 inches, not so good as they will end up getting frosted off.

Comment

I was feeling really sick this morning and my 5 month old baby's mom called and said she was keeping him today!! Makes for an easier day for me.... And my 17 month old's daddy said he was picking him up early. YAY!

Comment

no daycare kids today!

Comment

Gift!

One of my moms brought me a thank you card and a box of chocolates today! She said that dcb (2yrs) loves it at my house and she loves what I am doing with him. I was so surprised and it's nice to feel appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by misol View Post
                    One of my moms brought me a thank you card and a box of chocolates today! She said that dcb (2yrs) loves it at my house and she loves what I am doing with him. I was so surprised and it's nice to feel appreciated.
                    That is so great!!! I love it!!

Comment

Had an awesome day with DCB today. Went bowling then to the mall to play. He was so tired that when mom came to pick up he still wanted to sleep.
                      Last edited by Michael; 03-12-2010, 06:18 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I started a fundraiser on Tuesday, selling candy bars. We are raising funds for new playground equipment. ALL of my families took boxes of candy to sell, without me asking them to do so. THEN, most of them have already asked for another box because they already sold most of them. I went and bought a new swingset last night, and there will be additional $ for other equipment as well! MY families ROCK!

Comment

I'm so proud of my newest 2 little DCG's. The sisters have been bounced around in foster care etc. Dad has them now w/ new young GF. Anyway she was getting frustrated, especially at 3 yr old not being potty trained. Usually I let the family take the lead on this one, but... I decide to come up w/ a plan w/ the little girls- a chart and special reward, to make it all week at my house and at home except bed w/ no potty accidents- and they did it! Family is happy too. They came back after the weekend having had a couple problems at hm but were great all day here. (pretty good for a monday- even better for spring break w/ extra school agers here etc.)

Comment

someone post some positives please,... going through some hard times here and need some good news. one of my best friends in the world's daughters is literally fighting for her life in the picu. she is 8. Leukemia sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                              someone post some positives please,... going through some hard times here and need some good news. one of my best friends in the world's daughters is literally fighting for her life in the picu. she is 8. Leukemia sucks.
                              How very very sad!!! I will pray for you and her family.

Comment

Laundry,praying right now. (hugs)

Comment

Working...
                                X