• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I see a Chickenhauler post it brings me back so many memories ::::::::
    http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
      When I see a Chickenhauler post it brings me back so many memories ::::::::

I came on board shortly after he left but there was a thread posted the other day about a provider's child being a bully and Michael posted an older thread on the same topic and I clicked on it and read so many member names that are no longer here.....

Comment

Chickenhauler was a hoot. Google doesn’t rank our forum as high on searches as it use to because it’s not mobile ready. They control too much traffic these day’s. It’s too bad because there is no more informative forum with 11 years of experienced conversation online IMO. So much content data that the database file is too big to move to a newer updated version that is mobile ready. I’m not starting a new forum for google. The gold is here already.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post

I came on board shortly after he left but there was a thread posted the other day about a provider's child being a bully and Michael posted an older thread on the same topic and I clicked on it and read so many member names that are no longer here.....
          Me too.....I like searching and I will come across a member that was very active way back then and I click to see when they were last active...and it would be 2-3 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            The gold is here already.
            True that. I always encourage any provider to read the archives on this board. Go to the back and read all the posts that have ten or more responses is a good start. You can learn to do daycare up here in this house. It's better than any child care book.
            http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Working...
            X