This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips on Using This Forum - FAQ

Also you can click on the NEW POSTS link to see what new comments are happening daily in our forum conversations.
    Last edited by Michael; 11-22-2017, 12:56 PM.

Hi!

Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself to this great forum. I’ve been a licensed childcare provider for the past 25 year and started when my oldest was six weeks old. I love what I do and am grateful I was able to work from home while raising my 3 kids… that’s not to say, that there aren’t those crazy and challenging days though! I love the support, feedback and wealth of information that this site provides! I only wish I’d found it years ago!!!!

Comment

Glad you're here. You can always PM. Me for assistance.

Comment

Introduction

Hi All I am Mark (Singledad) who is working fulltime and I have got a 12 months old son to take care. I would like to thank this forum for providing those great tips.

Comment

Hello

Hello! I've been doing home daycare for almost 14 yrs now. My 3 kids have grown up while I've been doing it. I started back to college 3 years ago at night & I will have an associates at Christmas time. Sloooow going but I'll get there.
          By the way~how do I get an aviator?lovethis

Comment

Originally posted by daytime emmy View Post
            Hello! I've been doing home daycare for almost 14 yrs now. My 3 kids have grown up while I've been doing it. I started back to college 3 years ago at night & I will have an associates at Christmas time. Sloooow going but I'll get there.
            By the way~how do I get an aviator?lovethis
            Welcome to the forum!

Your status has been upgraded so you can post freely now (and get an avatar...LOL!)

Info on how to change your avatar can be found here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/faq.ph...atures_avatars

Comment

Hello

My name is Denise and I own a daycare center, have been open almost 5 years. I am having alot of money issues right now and would love as much information and advise I can get. Maybe you can stear me into the right location for this type of talk. Thank you and will love to get to know all of you!

Comment

Originally posted by winkiedee View Post
                My name is Denise and I own a daycare center, have been open almost 5 years. I am having alot of money issues right now and would love as much information and advise I can get. Maybe you can stear me into the right location for this type of talk. Thank you and will love to get to know all of you!
                look like now one was able to answer your questions. I would suggest posting your questions in detail in your own post. Be specific about what you need help with and I am sure there are people who would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Welcome to the form!!!

Comment

Hi there my name is Rachel and from Canada. I have been running a home daycare now for 3 years while raising my own 2 kids. Love being home with them while still making money. Found this site and decided to join to get new ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Fixedorphan View Post
                    Hi there my name is Rachel and from Canada. I have been running a home daycare now for 3 years while raising my own 2 kids. Love being home with them while still making money. Found this site and decided to join to get new ideas.
                    Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.

Comment

Hello!

Hi, I live in Tennesse and I am a Licensed Family Child Care provider. I've been in business for about 24 years. I started when my daughter was 2 and I love it! I've also been a mentor for about 11 years. I remember what it was like being new to the business and I was so grateful to have MY mentor....so now I just want to "pay it forward". happyface

Comment

Hidily ho!

Hi! My name is Angela and I'm a registered home daycare provider in Iowa. I have 4 children, the oldest is in college and the youngest turned 2 today. I have been providing daycare out of my home for 10 years so I could stay home with my children and I enjoy my job (for the most part). I found this site because of a friend and have seen some great things on here. I am confused though on how to start a thread, I can comment on a thread but do not see how to start one. Another thing, will I always have to enter the CAPTCHA codes every time I want to post something? Another question, I saw a link to see other daycare setups but it would not let me see the photos...am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by nanglgrl View Post
                          Hi! My name is Angela and I'm a registered home daycare provider in Iowa. I have 4 children, the oldest is in college and the youngest turned 2 today. I have been providing daycare out of my home for 10 years so I could stay home with my children and I enjoy my job (for the most part). I found this site because of a friend and have seen some great things on here. I am confused though on how to start a thread, I can comment on a thread but do not see how to start one. Another thing, will I always have to enter the CAPTCHA codes every time I want to post something? Another question, I saw a link to see other daycare setups but it would not let me see the photos...am I doing something wrong?
                          Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now

To start a thread, find the category you want to post in here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/

Click on the NEW THREAD button.

Comment

New to daycare.com

My name is Lacey and I'm a proud mama of three in New Hampshire! I started watching children after my first child. It was a great opportunity to help me be able to stay home with my son and bring in a little money! I only have three other kids now besides my own three which is great! I joined to help get new ideas, learn about tax info and see how other people do this out of their home?

Comment

Originally posted by Lacey8787 View Post
                              My name is Lacey and I'm a proud mama of three in New Hampshire! I started watching children after my first child. It was a great opportunity to help me be able to stay home with my son and bring in a little money! I only have three other kids now besides my own three which is great! I joined to help get new ideas, learn about tax info and see how other people do this out of their home?
                              Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.

Comment

Working...
                              X