New To Boards And Stressed Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyAngels View Post
    It was mentioned recently during a heated thread/debate that this forum has a "cycle" ::.

See this thread: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28305 for the explanation. I can't remember the thread that originally mentioned it.

Sorry you're so stressed out, but there is a lot of support here!
    I actually find this post fascinating. If heard of fiction mirroring real life but I have never heard of the virtual world influencing the metaphysical in this manner. Can hypertext actually have this type of impact? There might be a future article is this can be proven.

Comment

I dare say I'm not on that cycle, maybe I need to post more

Comment

I joined not long ago and I love reading all the issues. It helps me a lot. I don't feel so alone. Kind of like missery loves company so to speak.

I think you will find this board to be a huge help.

I have my CDA any questions you may have let me know. I had to get mine recertified a few years ago too. WOW this may be coming up again.
        Super EASY exam by the way. With all your experience you will do fine.

Comment

Is it at all possible to hire an assistant to get a morning or two off a week? Even just a few hours? I have found that to be a life saver here at my daycare. It is just not reasonable to expect a person to work 10+ hour days with no real lunch break at a demanding job (both mentally and physically) and NOT get burnt out. We all need support!

Comment

Working...
          X