No announcement yet.

Need Fast Advice Please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be the meds they have him on (that they aren't telling you about) are causing the loose, yellow diapers.

Comment

I wouldnt exclude just b/c of the diaper. It could of been something he ate. Use your best judgment. Dont send the diaper home, thats kinda gross! If he doesnt seem well enough to join in then I would think twice. I have in my ocntract that if it s a constant, constant runny nose I will send home. Good luck!

Comment

well he attended today because i didn't have the guts to exclude. but he is not in tomorrow again. I have a feeling that they are transitioning into the new daycare but just saying gma is taking him. Either way it doesn't bother me, except that if they are doing this, then they are lying by saying gma is taking him. i will ask dcd tonight if they are planning on transitioning or just plopping him into the new daycare. See what he says.

p.s. i wanted to add that dcb has been very violent lately, and full of major attitude. i don't know if he a) senses a change, b) if the parents are transitioning on fridays only, then it's probably sort of confusing for him and he is probably getting away with stuff at the other daycare that he doesn't get to do here or c) is just going through a phase.

He hit me 3 times today, hit my ds, hit a dcb, throwing everything, and threw 2 toys at my other ds. it was sort of cute though when he hit my ds this afternoon, he looked at me, and put himself in timeout! . he is 17 mths old and clearly understood that there was a discipline for his action. Which tells me he knew better.
        Last edited by dEHmom; 08-11-2011, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X