No announcement yet.

Disposable or Dishwasher Dishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always used washable, except if we go on a picnic. I can't imagine throwing away that much garbage everyday, I cringe when I hear that!

I use the melamine trays from target (not the $1 kind, they don't last) and IKEA cups and bowls, regular or take n toss silverware. (I re-use the take and toss stuff.)

Comment

I bought some 5 section trays (like school lunch trays) for lunches. They work great and fit in the dishwasher.

We use those for lunches. Breakfast is usually served on a paper plate or paper towel and snack is served usually on a paper towel.

Comment

I use paper plates when needed but I don't provide meals so its only occassionally when a parent sends something in a container that would be better served on a plate. Kids all use plastic spill proof cups, and I use that take n' toss toddler silverware.

Comment

I use Corelle and child-size stainless silverware for daycare. When I got them my poor DH was soooo sick of me showing him my cute little divided plates and mini bowls. I love that they don't blow around in the dishwasher like my plastic ones did.

I use Tupperware straw seal cups for drinks and every child has their own color. I have accumulated quite the collection of them because I became obsessed with buying every color I could find !

I will use paper if I have a particularly full day and even use coffee filters to hold snack crackers or grapes if I'm reallly feeling lazy

Comment

I use disposable everything! Cups, silverware, plates and bowls.

We have 16 kids and the dishwasher would go all day if we used regular dishware. I would spend more on water and detergent than I do on paper products!

Comment

Working...
            X