The Oval Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by countrymom View Post
    that is so funny. I'm lucky, I have 4 bathrooms in my house. maybe have a timer, after 15min. time is up. I'm wondering if he is just gassy and doesn't really realize that he doesn't have to poop. Imagine going to a restaurant with this kid, omg that would be so embarressing, I know people need to go but for 40 min. So either use a timer or get a potty, to me I think he's never been told to hurry up and loves to have ring around the bum.
    Green with envy,... four toilets!!!!,.. +
    = heaven

Comment

Originally posted by countrymom View Post
      that is so funny. I'm lucky, I have 4 bathrooms in my house. maybe have a timer, after 15min. time is up. I'm wondering if he is just gassy and doesn't really realize that he doesn't have to poop. Imagine going to a restaurant with this kid, omg that would be so embarressing, I know people need to go but for 40 min. So either use a timer or get a potty, to me I think he's never been told to hurry up and loves to have ring around the bum.
      His mom told me he is a gassy kid, but she said he has always stayed in the bathroom forever to do his business....

yesterday I told him, your done others have to go. This was right before nap time. So he falls asleep, wakes up about 30 min after going down and then tells me, you didnt let me poop so I have to go again. Ok, go do your business.

He was in there from 1:30 until almost 2:10. I timed him and watched him from outside the bathroom to make sure he was not toying around with anything. He was just sittin there with his hands on his face, elbows on his knees.

So at 2:10 I say your done and go lay down until nap time is over.... Well instead he wakes up all the other kids, and the rest of the day was HORRIFIC due to not getting enough sleep.

Comment

Have you considered putting a kitchen timer outside the door...give him 10 minutes...when it rings, he better be done. AND...I'd make him go last at every potty break. That should take care of it.

Comment

Working...
        X