Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nannyde View Post
    Pitter,

It's time to come to Jesus with this Mom.

Tell her the truth.

Tell her that in order for her children to attend your daycare that they have to come completely clean in every way every day.

Tell her what that is:

Body from head to toe freshly bathed
    Fingernails trimmed and completely clean
    Fresh clean clothes every day that fit properly and don't need any adult involvement to keep on them or adjust them.
    Fresh diaper every morning
    Diaper area completely clean with no residue of previous bowel movements
    Hair completely brushed out.
    Teeth brushed

Now make sure when YOU send them home that they are all of the above... every day.
    Thank u Nanny! They are that way when I send home. They are ALWAYS CLEANER when they leave than when they arrive. U think dcm would take a hint. I have even washed the clothing they came in when I have someone to sit with them while I run to the basement (laundry room) I actually style the girls hair and put it in ponytails or pig tails or barretts. It makes the lil girl feel so happy! U should see the extra big smile when I make a fuss over her hair! She will feel her hair and giggle! When I 1st started doing her hair the DCM was not impressed! She said coldly "she will not leave that in" ok thats fine. next day I did the same because the dkg wanted it. Again at pick up I aksed the DCM what she thought and she said "its cute but she doesnt like that so she will take it out" I don't get it! it is clearly obvious the dcg likes it or she wouldn't run to get the brush when I sit down with the basket of hair accessories I bought for her. Even when I come out the knots she flinches a lil and I say I'm sorry and she smiles. I have bought many hair accessories and I never see them again! So I buy more! DCM has let up on the comments and even had dcgs hair in a ponytail 1 day last week. It wasnt brushed but was pulled back in a mass and put in the tail. I complimented them as it was a step and DCM complained saying "she threw a tantrum and almost made us late because she wanted it in". hmmm ok told ya! Didn't say that of course!

Comment

I have a mom who is a hair dresser, my kids get hair cuts for free because like you, its just something that needs to be done. So maybe mention to the mom the kids need haircuts or get someone to come and do it at your house, this may elimante the crazy hair. Also, I know its hard, but they have you in their life and thats a good thing. Sometimes you just have to suck it up, itsn't that awful but at least they are well taken care of in your home.

Comment

Originally posted by countrymom View Post
        I have a mom who is a hair dresser, my kids get hair cuts for free because like you, its just something that needs to be done. So maybe mention to the mom the kids need haircuts or get someone to come and do it at your house, this may elimante the crazy hair. Also, I know its hard, but they have you in their life and thats a good thing. Sometimes you just have to suck it up, itsn't that awful but at least they are well taken care of in your home.
        I suggested that with the dcb not the girl tho. DCBs hair makes him look like a girl. I thought ok if they got the cut they would have to get washed 1st... no go. DCM said no cuts, neither 1 have ever had a haircut except for dcgs bangs. She doesn't want them cut yet.

Just wait until summer! I have sign off on pool and water play! I will be putting baby bath in the water! ::

Seriously I have been thinking all day how I am wording this discussion tomorrow at drop off. When she picks up today they are clean and neat but at drop off she won't be able to say what dirt or anything.

Comment

Working...
        X