Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanting To Close A Little Early (Help With Wording) PLEASE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, go figure. I did get paid the 40 last night (with a little pissiness attached...is that a word?) and then got apology phone call from the ex spouse (even though they both lied)..these two dcps have taken to lying about a lot of things lately.
    The overpayment I wasn't sure why they did it but I ran a credit on their next invoice and let them know I did that. Hoping for a "NORMAL" /better Tuesday!

Comment

When one of my families' check had an overpayment of $10 on it I asked them about it and it turned out to be a raise. Unasked for and greatly appreciated. Love my families!

Comment

Changing hours

I am looking for the thread on this (I was sure there WAS one) but cannot find it....so now, my ds has a great opportunity to be on a sports team in another town. I will need to close at 5:15 instead of 5:30. I am going to send home a letter today changing my hours to be open 10.25 hours per day instead of 10.50. Shouldn't be too much of an issue....BUUUUUUTTTTTT (and that's a big but)....How do I word it nicely so they are not hanging around once they arrive at 5:14 and 45 seconds? I will need to be able to get out of my driveway and I have some putsy families.....Can I just tell them I will be leaving my driveway promptly at 5:20? I don't know a nice way to say it!!!! This is going to be a permanent change. I am giving 3 1/2 weeks notice.
        Last edited by MARSTELAC; 08-12-2011, 07:55 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by MARSTELAC View Post
          I am looking for the thread on this (I was sure there WAS one) but cannot find it....so now, my ds has a great opportunity to be on a sports team in another town. I will need to close at 5:15 instead of 5:30. I am going to send home a letter today changing my hours to be open 10.25 hours per day instead of 10.50. Shouldn't be too much of an issue....BUUUUUUTTTTTT (and that's a big but)....How do I word it nicely so they are not hanging around once they arrive at 5:14 and 45 seconds? I will need to be able to get out of my driveway and I have some putsy families.....Can I just tell them I will be leaving my driveway promptly at 5:20? I don't know a nice way to say it!!!! This is going to be a permanent change. I am giving 3 1/2 weeks notice.
          I had to do this when my own kids had activities in the evening. I'd just state you will be closing promptly at 5:15 and need to immediately leave your house to ensure you get there on time.

Comment

I did it....

(MARSTELAC here) I sent home the note that my hours are changing......the phone calls have started. I am not responding until Monday. Thanks for helping me out fellow providers......will let you know the outcome.

Comment

Working...
            X