Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, The Timing Of The Poop Isn't MY Fault...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People like this really exist?? Seriously? I am not sure how I would have of responded to her.... I know I would have of been shocked by her rudeness for sure. I'd probably laugh at her like I thought she was joking and then say 'seriously?'

Good Luck getting this family replaced..... hopefully soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Preschool/daycare teacher View Post
      It's not the children but the Parents (and grandparents in this case) who give provider's the most headaches.
      This last line made me giggle. Before going into business this is what friends/family who used to be providers all warned me about. Amazingly (or sadly) it is the truth.

Originally posted by MN Day Mom View Post
      People like this really exist?? Seriously? I am not sure how I would have of responded to her.... I know I would have of been shocked by her rudeness for sure. I'd probably laugh at her like I thought she was joking and then say 'seriously?'

Good Luck getting this family replaced..... hopefully soon!!
      I couldn't agree with you more... I think it's because we're used to Minnesota nice? Honestly, what is WRONG with these parents???
      Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.

Comment

Originally posted by GretasLittleFriends View Post
        I couldn't agree with you more... I think it's because we're used to Minnesota nice? Honestly, what is WRONG with these parents???
        We are nice out here in the pacific NW too!!

My parents always apologize if they bring their kid in a poopy diaper and offer to change it themselves. One of my dck poops once a week on the 10 minute drive to my house.::

If I am getting ready to change or am busy changing at pick up they offer to finish up for me.....lucky to have WONDERFUL dc parents I guess.

Comment

So....did you have her in a clean, dry diaper when mom arrived, or did you continue to be totally negligent?

Comment

Originally posted by Symphony View Post
            So....did you have her in a clean, dry diaper when mom arrived, or did you continue to be totally negligent?
            Well, let's see, she was changed with everyone else at 4:30 and I didn't smell poo between then and the 5:15 pick-up, so I'd say she was clean enough! Nothing has been said and she hasn't called yet today, so I figure it was fine yesterday.

I thought I'd seen it all (or at least most of it) when I had worked various forms of retail for 6 years--food service, movie theatre, awful phone job. This job, however, has shown me more forms of people being picky/rude/mean/stupid/etc than I ever thought possible.
            Hee hee! Look, I have a signature!

Comment

Working...
            X