No announcement yet.

2020 Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops nevermind I read the recipe for the red velvet cookies, it says cream cheese frosting

Comment

Although I have no idea how to post a pic on here

Comment

[ATTACH]5349[/ATTACH]
        Lol..I figured it out..��

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
          I have two on my tree right now. :: They work well.
          They make a big difference don't they

Comment

Lol, at first I thought you wrote scentesticles..

Comment

Originally posted by Gemma View Post
              They make a big difference don't they
              I went with "O Christmas Tree" and "Two dashes of Cinnamon" this year. The combination is wonderful since the tree is in between my kitchen and living room.

Last year I got the "White Winter Fir" (Douglas Fir), my husband liked it but I could not find it again this year.
              - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

🎄 Christmas Eve is normally the night I host quite a large crowd of family and friends. We eat amazing amounts of delicious food. A lot of attendees will bring a snack to share. Steak fondue is what we all look forward to most. Some gifts are opened too! It's so much fun. But, this year it's just me, my husband and 3 kids because of stupid covid. But believe me, next year we'll do it up!

Christmas day is always low key. We open our gifts. I make lasagna for dinner. My dad and his girlfriend will join us. We drink wine and enjoy ourselves😁

Comment

Sounds nice

Comment

Something I did with the dcks was have a book swap. Some years they'd pick a name and buy a book for that particular child; some years they'd just bring in a wrapped book to swap. Dcks loved it.
                    Thinking back we had some amazing Christmas parties here. Santa would visit. We'd decorate Gingerbread men. One year we started collecting coins, canned goods, and toys in Sept. then we all met after dc a couple weeks before Christmas and delivered them to our local FD that deliver them to families.
                    We also did the Elf on a Shelf which was fun. Except for the mornings I'd forgotten to hide him and I had to think quick to explain why he was still in the same place.
                    We always made special playdough, chocolate, peppermint, pumpkin spice and got out old Christmas cookie cutters.
                    So many warm memories out of all the chaotic moments. lovethis

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
                      I went with "O Christmas Tree" and "Two dashes of Cinnamon" this year. The combination is wonderful since the tree is in between my kitchen and living room.

Last year I got the "White Winter Fir" (Douglas Fir), my husband liked it but I could not find it again this year.
                      I never thought to try cinnamon, I'll have to, that sounds awesome!
                      I got my Fir at Home depot, they had quite a few there, but the packs used to be 8 count, now they're only 6

Comment

I never thought to try cinnamon, I'll have to, that sounds awesome!
                        I got my Fir at Home depot, they had quite a few there, but the packs used to be 8 count, now they're only 6
                        I got mine at Lowes and noticed the same, 6. They also were much more loaded with oil, to the point of dripping. I laid them on paper towels to absorb some before hanging. Guess it was easier to lower count than raise prices in this economy?
                        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I've seen those scented things but have never bought any.

My house always smells like a forest as it is from just the tree itself so do those of you that use them, use them because you have a fake Christmas tree?

Comment

Are you doing the secret Santa this year?
                            We could definitely still try and fit it in...or even let it bleed over into the New Year if anyone is interested in participating.

I'll start a thread and see what people think.

Everyone needs a little pick me up during this pandemic!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                              I've seen those scented things but have never bought any.

My house always smells like a forest as it is from just the tree itself so do those of you that use them, use them because you have a fake Christmas tree?
                              Yes. Fake is more convenient for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X