HiMama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
    Both programs (KidKare and Daily Connect) have a 30 day free trial option. That is how I started.
    This is very helpful! Thank you again :hug:

Comment

Both programs (KidKare and Daily Connect) have a 30 day free trial option. That is how I started.
      I just signed up for Daily connect (looking to switch from Brightwheel) but it only had a 7 day trial

Comment

Originally posted by Pandaluver21 View Post
        I just signed up for Daily connect (looking to switch from Brightwheel) but it only had a 7 day trial
        Sorry. Maybe they got a huge surge in sign-ups? :confused:

This is a pretty big forum.
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Sorry. Maybe they got a huge surge in sign-ups? :confused:

This is a pretty big forum.
          :: You're forgiven. My trial ends today or tomorrow, but I think I'm liking it. Few things I haven't figured out yet, one of which being- Is there a way to clock in myself or my assistant? Or are only kids able to be checked in?

Comment

I guess you could make them an account as if they were children then print off attendance? It would allow temps and notes back and forth to be documented, too?

It would be $1.25 per employee per month, then, too. :confused:

I don't have employees so no experience with managing their pay, taxes or hours.
            - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Revisiting this.

Takes me a while to make a decision when there are sooooo many choices: daily connect, brightwheel, procare, hi-mama etc.

I need to get off the potty now!

Immediately I want an AFFORDABLE app for:
              1) health screenings (temp, covid symptoms questions) as I am required to do and maintain a record of this daily
              2) kids check in/out
              3) parent communication (daily reports, supplies needed, photos, etc)
              4)tutorials and an accessible and responsive customer service.

Leaning towards Daily Connect as that has been highly recommended on this forum, and it seems to be more customizeable than other apps...?

Can providers sign children in/out or only parents on Daily Connect?

And in general is it better to have parents sign in child than provider? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by dolores View Post
                Can providers sign children in/out or only parents on Daily Connect?

And in general is it better to have parents sign in child than provider? Why?
                I sign them in and out because I charge $1 per minute early arrival or late pickup and want accurate times (in the driveway, on the porch). It allows you to enter what time you want, so I want full control of that.

I enter the time on the physical sign in sheet (state requirement), have them physically sign, then log it in to Daily Connect, myself. It takes more time but is also more accurate.

Comment

I sign them in and out because I charge $1 per minute early arrival or late pickup and want accurate times (in the driveway, on the porch). It allows you to enter what time you want, so I want full control of that.

I enter the time on the physical sign in sheet (state requirement), have them physically sign, then log it in to Daily Connect, myself. It takes more time but is also more accurate.

The control is everything! Good to know and thanks!

Comment

I use Daily Connect. It is awesome and only $1.25 per child, per month. No issues so far and I do not excel in tech. It is really user friendly.
                    Only took me 6+ months to decide...I subscribed to Daily Connect today happyface!!! How'd you roll it out to parents?

Comment

Only took me 6+ months to decide...I subscribed to Daily Connect today happyface!!! How'd you roll it out to parents?
                      :::: I told them I was going to try a new parent communication app for 30 days and we, together, would decide if we liked it. They all thought it was "cute" that I was nervous and told me their friends had access to programs like that for years at their daycares and loved it. They said they were glad to hear I was coming into this century. :: They said it with love, though, we do joke around with one another a lot, here.

Comment

:::: I told them I was going to try a new parent communication app for 30 days and we, together, would decide if we liked it. They all thought it was "cute" that I was nervous and told me their friends had access to programs like that for years at their daycares and loved it. They said they were glad to hear I was coming into this century. :: They said it with love, though, we do joke around with one another a lot, here.
                        I'm anticipating the same response from my parents so don't know why I'm so nervous to launch it with them...

Comment

I'm anticipating the same response from my parents so don't know why I'm so nervous to launch it with them...
                          Probably for the same reason I was. What if they love it and I hate it? Did I just create more work and stress for myself?

The answer here was no. Turns out they never realized just how much I actually did during the day and seem to actually appreciate it more. Sometimes. :: They are still like others during holidays and normal times of parental stress.

Comment

Working...
                          X