HiMama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HiMama

Anyone using HiMama? How much does it cost you? Any issues?

I use Daily Connect. It is awesome and only $1.25 per child, per month. No issues so far and I do not excel in tech. It is really user friendly.
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Thank you CH. I will look into that.

Comment

It lets me add photos, documents, activities, meals, diapers/bottles, assessments, notes, temperatures/health screens, behaviors, and on and on. I am still finding things four months in and I can edit everything to my program. It is also interactive all day, parents can comment and I can answer them. I also email them to all parents in the evenings and it sends me a copy for my own documentation.

I resisted for a long time out of fear of tech and not wanting to start something I'd be expected to continue if I hated it, but I have to admit I love it.
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I tried himama but liked procare connect better. I pay $25/ month for 10 kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
            and I can edit everything to my program
            They all seem to have the same features but this is what I am most interested in-customizing it to suit program. Do you use it to sign kids in/out and to invoice?

Comment

Originally posted by dolores View Post
              They all seem to have the same features but this is what I am most interested in-customizing it to suit program. Do you use it to sign kids in/out and to invoice?
              It has all of that. Also allows sign-in surveys.

I am required to have physical sign in sheets with signatures on hand for two years so I don't use it for that. I also use KidKare ($8 a month) for all my tax documentation and billing.

I checked out their billing program for you:
              "Unlimited Flexibility
              Parents get a secure and easy-to-use online portal to pay fees by bank account or credit card on auto-pilot.

Low pricing and transaction fees

First 12 months are free, then $49/month or $99/month depending on your size.
              Transaction fee: 0.25% (minimum $0.99 per transaction).
              A 3.5% fee is added to the parents bill if they choose to pay your invoice via Credit card (paid by parents).
              No setup cost or deposit.
              Requirement: minimum 10 children"

Comment

The sign in:
                Sign-In Kiosk

Automatically sign out all children at
                1:00AM
                if they are not already out Timezone: America/New_York
                Touchless sign-in (via QR Code)
                This option allows parents to display a QR Code on their phone (by tapping on the sign-in/out button in the application), then scan the code on the sign-in device at the entrance of your center (or on a staff device), to sign-in and sign-out their child. Learn more

Pin Code sign-in for parents

This option allows parents to sign-in/out their child by entering a unique 4-digit pin code on the kiosk device at the entrance of your center or classroom, or on the teacher device. Each parent have their own unique personal pin code.

Comment

Thank you for this information! :hug:
                  Might I ask why you use KidKare instead of Daily Connect for billing?

Comment

Thank you for this information! :hug:
                    Might I ask why you use KidKare instead of Daily Connect for billing?
                    They only charge $1 per payment and I have a choice of whether to pay it myself or have the parents pay it. It auto invoices and adds it all to my tax documentation, itself. No double paperwork. I don't even use any of the menu functions, just attendance (for time/space), meal counts for deductions, time space "other time" documentation, expenses, other income and billing.

I log my "other" hours weekly then simply hit print on January 1st. Super easy. $8 a month is amazing for that.

Those two programs cover every part of my business.

Comment

Got it ! Its great when you can automate administrative tasks at an affordable price .

Comment

Got it ! Its great when you can automate administrative tasks at an affordable price .
                        Exactly. It also prints out W-10's for the clients with exactly how much they paid. I print two copies, have them sign both in blue ink, then keep one for my accountant.

Comment

Awesome- I need that! You are so organized!

Comment

Both programs (KidKare and Daily Connect) have a 30 day free trial option. That is how I started.

Comment

I worked somewhere that used HiMama and we liked it better than the whatever program my next company did. But I don't recall details and never knew pricing.
                              I hear Procare stepped. It. Up. They used to be horribe 10 years ago.

I am using Wave for my invoices, which is free, but I don't utilize the payment option as I just have them pay Venmo, Zell, Cazh, check, money order. and keeping track of payments in Excel. I am just texting parents pics and updates. I don't serve infants or tots and don't have a ling enough preachool program for naps, so I don't need to relay that, and parents who want to know eating habits can ask and I'll message them.

But someone brought up W-10's-I am not sure Wave does that for me but I don't know how "official" it needs to be-I keep an Excel sheet plus when they pay I record it on Wave to show $0.

Comment

Working...
                              X