No announcement yet.

What Are You Reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than continuous and lengthy updates from the department of health and licensing I have been trying to catch up on the books I have sitting on my tablet just waiting to be read...

The ones I am looking forward to starting most are the last few Stephen King books, a couple by Janet Evanovich, Stuart Woods and several Lisa Scottoline books.

I have a HUGE list of "to read" books but those are my usual go-to authors that I tend to reach for when I want to lose myself in something other than reality.

Comment

I just finished "Too Much and Not Enough" by Mary L. Trump. Very enlightening.

Comment

Right now, I am reading The Son and Heir by Alexander Münninghoff. It makes the events in the US this year seem petty and selfish in comparison.
        - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Just finished bushes reading Malorie the sequel to the bird box. It was really good. Hope they also make it a movie.

Comment

I am reading the hunger games trilogy (for honestly like the 4th time). I am on the 3rd book, the slower moving part/beginning of the 3rd book.

Having trouble reading more than a few pages at a time.

Also have been working on HP and the Order of the Phoenix with my 8 year old.

Comment

Working...
            X