No announcement yet.

Tell Me About Your Monday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Monday was perfect as far as the kiddos went, despite the 7mo in my room who is suddenly constantly hungry, but I'm not bothered by that. I am however, upset that my CAR WAS STOLEN in the middle of the day yesterday. Still hasn't been found. I just bought that car in April... Fingers crossed.

Today should be better. Hopefully.

Comment

Another day in paradise.... 1 yr old screaming. 😡

Comment

So far Tuesday equates to Monday with a side order of "can you not have our daughter (22 months) not take naps anymore" Apparently she screams at home when they put her in her crib to nap so therefore she does not need to nap anymore. I LOVE PARENTS

Comment

Monday I was off to take care of some appointments. Still had a parent show up despite my reminder 3 weeks ago, a sign on my door all last week and another reminder on friday. Then had another parent text me to let me know her child won’t be here that day. Like oh well that’s good because I’m closed anyway 🙄🙄

Tuesday is so far so good. I got a call back on a job I applied for last week. I’m hoping all goes well. I’m not sure how much longer I can do daycare.

Comment

All is well for my Wednesday, our local fire department came and visited this morning and Friday is the homecoming parade and we are bringing our custom wagon and team of Percharon for the kids to see before we get lined up. I'm so excited because I've been wanting to bring them for a long time

Comment

Wednesday
              12 toddlers (2-4.5yo)are here + 2 school-agers+3 adults, including me. We are stuck inside because of rain. Fortunately, kids are well behaving and playing pretty well together. It is my first group of kids which is with me since their infants' age. I love it!

Comment

Wednesday here - one of my low key days for the week. only 3 kiddos - 3 yo and 2 toddlers. Toddlers come right before lunch time, and one leaves right after naptime.

My daughter and I consider this our 'Friday in the middle of the week' happyfacehappyface

Comment

Originally posted by Msdunny View Post
                  Wednesday here - one of my low key days for the week. only 3 kiddos - 3 yo and 2 toddlers. Toddlers come right before lunch time, and one leaves right after naptime.

My daughter and I consider this our 'Friday in the middle of the week' happyfacehappyface
                  Happy Wednesday😊 My Wednesday's are low key too......it's just those Mondays that I dread the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                    Me too! She's 3!

It's also my daughter's birthday (she's 31) and my younger brother's birthday (he's 44)

Happy birthday to all the birthday peeps today! happyface ::
                    My nephew's birthday (22) is today and mine is Friday (53 for me).

Comment

Wow, so many October birthdays I have one party to throw in a couple weeks, too.

Happy Birthday, Annalee!! :hug:
                      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jociheart View Post
                        My Monday was perfect as far as the kiddos went, despite the 7mo in my room who is suddenly constantly hungry, but I'm not bothered by that. I am however, upset that my CAR WAS STOLEN in the middle of the day yesterday. Still hasn't been found. I just bought that car in April... Fingers crossed.

Today should be better. Hopefully.
                        Oh my goodness did you get it back yet?! :hug:

Comment

Originally posted by Ariana View Post
                          Oh my goodness did you get it back yet?! :hug:
                          Nope! Haven't gotten any hits on finding it yet. We'll see! Luckily my insurance is awesome

Comment

Working...
                          X