Tell Me About Your Monday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me About Your Monday...

Dcg almost 2 comes in this morning with a sucker. I made her give it right to dad, he looks embarrassed and proceeded to tell me how she wouldn't let them leave their house this morning, she was kicking him ect. So, he bribed her with a sucker.👍 Great job dad.
    Dcg's 3 and 4 months (sisters) come in this morning. Dcg 3 is still ridiculously jealous of her 4 month old sister. It's annoying. Time to deal kid. Dcg 3 apparently doesn't sleep through the night, like ever. They just took her pacifiers away and that's because I said I could NOT believe she still had those. SERIOUSLY? Also, she flat out refuses to potty train anymore, HER choice. Parents blame the "new" baby who is 4 months now.
    These parents just need to take the reigns and stop letting her do whatever the hell she wants. A typical snowflake running the home situation there🤪 The baby, 4 months, wants to be held ALL DAY. Soooooo, how is everyone else doing today? Is it Friday yet?

My Monday is good thus far. Only have 7 today. It is fall break here so I am only working thru Wednesday....so a long weekend for me. happyface

Comment

so far so good here. We are officially a diaper-free facility now. My three youngest ones are 2/2.2/2.4. They don't use diapers even during nap time. That makes me happy and proud of them, their parents, and of course myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        so far so good here. We are officially a diaper-free facility now. My three youngest ones are 2/2.2/2.4. They don't use diapers even during nap time. That makes me happy and proud of them, their parents, and of course myself.
        that's definitely a milestone. 2 of my 12 are in diapers.

Comment

My morning consisted of taking a dog to the vet before pre-K got back. He was favoring a back leg last night/ this morning. Nothing structurally wrong- Doc says it's muscular. Probably just landed wrong or playing too hard. So he's on nsaids for a week or so. At least I only had 1 DCK at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveA View Post
            My morning consisted of taking a dog to the vet before pre-K got back. He was favoring a back leg last night/ this morning. Nothing structurally wrong- Doc says it's muscular. Probably just landed wrong or playing too hard. So he's on nsaids for a week or so. At least I only had 1 DCK at the time.
            I hope your fur baby feels better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Wow! Great news!!

Comment

3 yr olds mom said we didn't let him nap all weekend and he fell asleep great. Then said they dont want him to nap here. I said Im so glad it works at your house. Unfortunately...in group care it isnt an option...if he falls asleep...he needs it. This is the same kid that that can sleep 4 solid hrs here. ..and is constantly laying on the floor..barely able to finish lunch with his head up. Parents let him watch the 2 hr version on dumbo....EVERYDAY!!!! This also the child the give a ipad to every nite in the crib because he screams for it. They cant get it out..until he is completely asleep....So..NO mom....if your kid falls asleep during nap time...I will not wake him...just to make your life easier. Probably one of the top non parenting families....in my 30 yrs
                Happy Monday.....My wine..is breathing as we speak......

Comment

Originally posted by Ms.Kay View Post
                  3 yr olds mom said we didn't let him nap all weekend and he fell asleep great. Then said they dont want him to nap here. I said Im so glad it works at your house. Unfortunately...in group care it isnt an option...if he falls asleep...he needs it. This is the same kid that that can sleep 4 solid hrs here. ..and is constantly laying on the floor..barely able to finish lunch with his head up. Parents let him watch the 2 hr version on dumbo....EVERYDAY!!!! This also the child the give a ipad to every nite in the crib because he screams for it. They cant get it out..until he is completely asleep....So..NO mom....if your kid falls asleep during nap time...I will not wake him...just to make your life easier. Probably one of the top non parenting families....in my 30 yrs
                  Happy Monday.....My wine..is breathing as we speak......
                  I almost want to quit almost every day because I can't with parents anymore.......please pass the Gray Goose

Comment

Monday? I feel like I am trapped in some sort of Groundhog Day (movie) scene.....

Family with baby continues dailyvto try and pass off starving baby with the excuse that they are running late... Sorry... but you are here 30 minutes early, you aren't running late for anything other than "alone time" since you don't work until 8:30 and it's only 7:30 now.

An almost 5 yr old DCK peed their pants AT lunch WHILE sitting and didn't say a word about it. When I ask if they had an accident I get the same deer in the headlights look I would get if I asked them to solve and algebraic equation.

Dropped a new (group) toy in the toddler room and all 3 of them are whine-crying "MIIIIIIINE!" because the others are touching it. *gasp*

One of my 3 yr olds "lost" their sock and can't find it (it's laying in the middle of the play room) despite the unsolicited assistance from peers.

....and one of my oldest preschoolers who has been in underwear for a long long time had a series of accidents a while back and was relegated to Pull-ups at rest time for the mandatory 2 week "must stay dry" period.....made it the whole two weeks without a single incident. Got to skip the Pull up during rest time today and of course, peed their pants.

There are not enough to convey how my Monday is going. Thankfully it can only get better as the week goes on. Other than the 'almost freezing' temps forecasted for the end of the week (lower-mid 30ies)

Happy Monday everyone!!

Comment

One yr old is continually putting his thumb in 10 month old's mouth, then crying because 10 month old has 8 teeth... and uses them.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                        Monday? I feel like I am trapped in some sort of Groundhog Day (movie) scene.....

Family with baby continues dailyvto try and pass off starving baby with the excuse that they are running late... Sorry... but you are here 30 minutes early, you aren't running late for anything other than "alone time" since you don't work until 8:30 and it's only 7:30 now.

An almost 5 yr old DCK peed their pants AT lunch WHILE sitting and didn't say a word about it. When I ask if they had an accident I get the same deer in the headlights look I would get if I asked them to solve and algebraic equation.

Dropped a new (group) toy in the toddler room and all 3 of them are whine-crying "MIIIIIIINE!" because the others are touching it. *gasp*

One of my 3 yr olds "lost" their sock and can't find it (it's laying in the middle of the play room) despite the unsolicited assistance from peers.

....and one of my oldest preschoolers who has been in underwear for a long long time had a series of accidents a while back and was relegated to Pull-ups at rest time for the mandatory 2 week "must stay dry" period.....made it the whole two weeks without a single incident. Got to skip the Pull up during rest time today and of course, peed their pants.

There are not enough to convey how my Monday is going. Thankfully it can only get better as the week goes on. Other than the 'almost freezing' temps forecasted for the end of the week (lower-mid 30ies)

Happy Monday everyone!!
                        Oh dear Blackcat🥺 You win the worst Monday award. Dear God let us win the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie928 View Post
                          Oh dear Blackcat🥺 You win the worst Monday award. Dear God let us win the lottery.
                          Good morning everybody!!!

I've got 7 (out of 12) kids in the door happily/willingly and with smiles on their faces ....

So far so good here....

Hoping everyone has a much better Tuesday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                            Good morning everybody!!!

I've got 7 (out of 12) kids in the door happily/willingly and with smiles on their faces ....

So far so good here....

Hoping everyone has a much better Tuesday!!
                            I have 10 today and one with a birthday very excited. So far everything seems good for me, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Annalee View Post
                              I have 10 today and one with a birthday very excited. So far everything seems good for me, too.
                              Me too! She's 3!

It's also my daughter's birthday (she's 31) and my younger brother's birthday (he's 44)

Happy birthday to all the birthday peeps today! happyface ::

Comment

Working...
                              X