Outside Play Do You Do This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
    So true!! I’ve heard providers say the kids missed outside time because of bad behavior. I’m like....You’re making it a thousand times worse!!
    The kids would destroy my house if they stayed inside all day also with my hubby being a police officer he tells me he doesn’t but I know he needs those hours of peace and quiet for when we go outside and take naps. My kids have lost privileges of staying inside not outside.

Comment

I supply sunscreen and bug spray, but if parents want a different brand they supply it themselves. Most of the time they only send sunscreen, but that's their choice.

Comment

luckily I've only ever needed to apply bug spray to clothes to keep the bugs away here. I supply sunscreen because I've developed an allergy myself. I use mineral block and they all look like little mimes, ol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockgirl View Post
          So true!! I’ve heard providers say the kids missed outside time because of bad behavior. I’m like....You’re making it a thousand times worse!!
          Exactly. I love to take my class outside for at least 30-45 minutes. Kids need to get fresh air, run, climb, jump, and get exercise.

Comment

I supply both so I only have the one container of each. I use the natural bug spray and it works great.

I’m not required but I have them sign a consent form. I charge each family a few dollars for each until it runs out...then I charge a second time.

Comment

I posted this in the wrong section �� that’s what I get for not having my coffee yet!
              Last edited by Blackcat31; 07-15-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ac114 View Post
                I posted this in the wrong section 😩 that’s what I get for not having my coffee yet!
                I moved your post to the venting thread.

If that isn't where you wanted it, let me know!

Happy Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by rosieteddy View Post
                  I would never let the parent dictate your program.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
                    I moved your post to the venting thread.

If that isn't where you wanted it, let me know!

Happy Monday!
                    Yesss and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X