Parent Brought Toddler in Underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parent Brought Toddler in Underwear

Um, what would u do if parents were starting to Potty train 2 yr old but he hasn’t went a full day without an accident? I don’t want my furniture ruined.

I'd remind them of what my policy is on PT.
    It's all in their handbook, so it shouldn't be a surprise.

If the child is not ready for PT at daycare, I'd tell them he needs to be in diapers until all the signs of readiness are present.

Comment

Enforce my policy.
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Core12 View Post
        Um, what would u do if parents were starting to Potty train 2 yr old but he hasn’t went a full day without an accident? I don’t want my furniture ruined.
        Do you have anything in your policies about it?

Comment

I just had the opposite. Dcg was in panties for 5 weeks at daycare. Usually one accident on Mondays. Hmmm, wonder why?

Shes now back in pull-ups and hasn't used the potty in weeks.

Frustrating.

Comment

Reminder parent about my policy and then put child into diapers for day. I'm only cleaning the puddles up from my own.

Comment

Great tip

Thank-you!

Comment

Why not at least tell the OP what your policies are rather than just brag about the existence of them? 🤦🏻*♀️

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Why not at least tell the OP what your policies are rather than just brag about the existence of them? 🤦🏻*♀️
                  Wow, your comment is super helpful.
                  🤦🏻*♂

Comment

Two weeks completely dry and clean with NO prompting from an adult is considered potty trained. Until then....pull-ups.

I don't care how they do at home. I am only interested in how they do here.

Comment

Why not at least tell the OP what your policies are rather than just brag about the existence of them? ����*♀️
                      How about enforcing a policy OP should have had in place? Or better yet, You didn't offer one up so don't rag on others that didn't offer theirs

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
                        Two weeks completely dry and clean with NO prompting from an adult is considered potty trained. Until then....pull-ups.

I don't care how they do at home. I am only interested in how they do here.
                        This exactly^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Snowmom View Post
                          Wow, your comment is super helpful.
                          🤦🏻*♂
                          Wow, your comment is super mature. 🤦🏻*

Is it that difficult to say "At my place I don't allow kids to attend in regular underclothes until they've gone 2 weeks with no pull-up accidents. This is what I'd discuss with parents at drop off."? We all know you have plenty of policies, this is stated endlessly. I would just find that as an answer frustrating and I know Core from another board.

Comment

Wow, your comment is super mature. 🤦🏻*

Is it that difficult to say "At my place I don't allow kids to attend in regular underclothes until they've gone 2 weeks with no pull-up accidents. This is what I'd discuss with parents at drop off."? We all know you have plenty of policies, this is stated endlessly. I would just find that as an answer frustrating and I know Core from another board.
                            OP didn't ask what other people's policies were....
                            She asked what others would do. If she wanted to know what specific policies everyone has/had...she'd more than likely have asked.

Curious, what does knowing OP from another board have to do with anything? Many of us "know" each other in other social worlds.

Comment

Why not at least tell the OP what your policies are rather than just brag about the existence of them? ����*♀️
                              OP has been a member here for over two years, she knows my policy among many others.
                              - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X