Time Off This Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd do it!

I take a week off in July and a week off over Christmas/New Year's. It's definitely not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
      I'd do it!

I take a week off in July and a week off over Christmas/New Year's. It's definitely not enough.
      That's good to hear. My family's already been asking me when I can take time off this summer to go visit my dd in Seattle but I need a good chunk for that, not just an extended weekend. I told them it's too soon after Christmas vacation to tell dcfs I'm taking more time off. They all say 'But you work for yourself, you can close whenever you want to!" Ah yeh, not as simple as that. :confused:

Comment

Do it!!! Everyone needs time off!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
          That's good to hear. My family's already been asking me when I can take time off this summer to go visit my dd in Seattle but I need a good chunk for that, not just an extended weekend. I told them it's too soon after Christmas vacation to tell dcfs I'm taking more time off. They all say 'But you work for yourself, you can close whenever you want to!" Ah yeh, not as simple as that. :confused:
          I always handed out a letter to families the first week in January stating planned closing for the entire upcoming year - and that was right after having 10 days off .

I didn't worry about it because they knew that my next planned day off wasn't for months; in my policies it aways stated this is how I work & that I give out dates way in advance, so there be no reason not to have backup already...

Comment

Working...
          X