No announcement yet.

I Feel Like I'm Going Insane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one like this...and baby gates do zip. nadda. LOL, she vaults over them like an Olympic athelete. I haven't peed by myself in over a year.

Comment

I have two VERY busy toddlers. I can’t leave them unsupervised for even one minute! If I need to leave the room to use the restroom, I have to make sure they are secured somehow. I have a baby corral—I put one in there, and another in a pack n play for those couple of minutes it takes. I can totally see them doing things like OP’s dcb.

Comment

I'm interviewing a family with a 20 mth old this week. This thread is definitely making me want to watch out!

Comment

My gate vaulter has been escaping her crib at home since before she turned 10 months old. This child's physical prowess is astounding. She's strong, fast, smart, and a little mean. The only reason I keep her is that her parents are awesome clients.....and I'm afraid someone who hasn't bonded with her wouldn't handle her gently.

Comment

I hate having to take kids into the bathroom with me but it sometimes has to happen! I have a really big bathroom though so its all good ::

I just got a shelf from Ikea that is a graduating zigzag shape, so very appealing for climbing. Guess who has to be supervised nonstop again?

Comment

Working...
            X