New Member :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LysesKids View Post
    Know it well... closer to the library or other side, 'cuz you know the middle school dividing line is very close to that and one was better than the other when I lived there. How long have you been in Lafayette, maybe I have met you @ childcare classes or the meeting that are held? Licensed, registered or License exempt

What a small world!

Comment

Originally posted by daycarediva View Post
      What a small world!
      I wasn't given the nickname traveling daycare for nothing... I have legally operated in WV, IN, IL, FL, MO, TN & AR... WV twice & TN twice. I moved every few years when the kids were younger and because of being my dads caretaker PT when he was ill - now I actually own my home instead of renting, plus the kids are grown & gone, hence why I have been here almost as long as I was in AR

Comment

Hey there. I had an in-home daycare in Indy. I've since stopped doing daycare, but still like to read the forums. I moved back up near Muncie a yr ago.

Comment

Originally posted by LysesKids View Post
          I wasn't given the nickname traveling daycare for nothing... I have legally operated in WV, IN, IL, FL, MO, TN & AR... WV twice & TN twice. I moved every few years when the kids were younger and because of being my dads caretaker PT when he was ill - now I actually own my home instead of renting, plus the kids are grown & gone, hence why I have been here almost as long as I was in AR
          OH MY GOODNESS! Bless you. I hateeeee moving with a fiery passion. I've moved four times in my entire adult life, all within an hour of my graduating city.

Comment

Originally posted by daycarediva View Post
            OH MY GOODNESS! Bless you. I hateeeee moving with a fiery passion. I've moved four times in my entire adult life, all within an hour of my graduating city.
            I grew up in a Military family... sort of goes with the territory; once we moved 2 times in one year. I guess the "Gypsy" in me hasn't died yet because I still travel for vacations

Comment

Working...
            X