New Member :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member :D

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and wanted to say hi to everyone! Anyone else in Indiana?

Originally posted by SunflowerMeadow View Post
    Hi all, I'm new to this forum and wanted to say hi to everyone! Anyone else in Indiana?

Welcome!!

Not from Indiana. From Iowa.

You will love it here!
    http://www.amazon.com/Daycare-Whispe...=doing+daycare

Comment

Welcome! I'm not in Indiana either but I have some family there! What part of Indiana are you from?

Comment

My dh has family in Indiana. Are you new to child care or have you been in business a while? I am on my 25+ year. Guess I am in it for the long haul. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

I use to live & do childcare in Tippecanoe a long time ago... where are you located?

Comment

Hey SM! Where in Indiana? I don't live there now but I used to and I know the state really well. I was born there lovethis

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I'm from Michigan. How many years have you been in business? Just starting or been at it awhile? I'm at 5 years currently.

Comment

Hey neighbor. I'm from Illinois. Welcome to the forum. I'm at 8 years now

Comment

Welcome! Central IL here- what part of Indiana?

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You'll find everyone here friendly and helpful.
                    Children are little angels, even when they are little devils.
                    They are also our future.

Comment

Lafayette

Comment

Lafayette
                        Wow, my old stomping grounds; I lived & did childcare in Lafayette for 3 years and know the area very well. What part are you located in?

Comment

Right near Murdock Park!

Comment

Right near Murdock Park!
                            Know it well... closer to the library or other side, 'cuz you know the middle school dividing line is very close to that and one was better than the other when I lived there. How long have you been in Lafayette, maybe I have met you @ childcare classes or the meeting that are held? Licensed, registered or License exempt

Comment

Welcome from Michigan! Enjoy the board. Tons of great people here!

Comment

Working...
                              X