Kidkare Unpaid Invoice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidkare Unpaid Invoice....

I texted a parent to remind them to pay. They said they did and even sent a screen shot. KidKare still has it as unpaid. Sent in a ticket....but you know how that is with KidKare.

I'm wondering if this could be insufficient funds? I really need to be paid!

Have you checked with your bank?

Comment

I don't do epay with kidkare but I did for a while with minute menu. Does it take forever to get put into your account like it did with minute menu? I didn't want to wait 4-5 business days for it to make it into my account anymore.

Is it possible that that's part of the problem...just their slow payment system?

Comment

Originally posted by 284878 View Post
        Have you checked with your bank?
        I will but it's too early to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by hwichlaz View Post
          I don't do epay with kidkare but I did for a while with minute menu. Does it take forever to get put into your account like it did with minute menu? I didn't want to wait 4-5 business days for it to make it into my account anymore.

Is it possible that that's part of the problem...just their slow payment system?
          The payment will show paid immediately after a parent pays. And yes.....still takes forever. If a parent pays Monday after about noon, I won't see it till the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by MissAnn View Post
            The payment will show paid immediately after a parent pays. And yes.....still takes forever. If a parent pays Monday after about noon, I won't see it till the next week.
            Then why do you use it?
            I use Venmo and I have money in my account the next morning, even if they pay after five plus no fees.

Comment

Then why do you use it?
              I use Venmo and I have money in my account the next morning, even if they pay after five plus no fees.
              I don't mean no if it takes awhile. I still get payments each week. I do want it to be reliable though. I like all my accounting to be in one place.

Comment

I got a reply from the ticket. It just gave directions how to record a payment. This was no help at all. I sent a reply to the ticket and let them know this did not solve my problem and explained again. Then they sent an email back to say my ticket is closed. Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by MissAnn View Post
                  I don't mean no if it takes awhile. I still get payments each week. I do want it to be reliable though. I like all my accounting to be in one place.
                  Honestly, you all are devoted to a crappy program that you pay for. When there are free sites out there like Wave.com or software like Quicken/ QuickBooks that will do the same without all this stress. If Kidkare was human, I would be telling you to get out of the abusive relationship because if they actually cared about you, they would not be treating you like this and would not have so many issues.

Sorry but I just do not get your devotion to this program. I never have to chase my deposit with Venmo.

Comment

Honestly, you all are devoted to a crappy program that you pay for. When there are free sites out there like Wave.com or software like Quicken/ QuickBooks that will do the same without all this stress. If Kidkare was human, I would be telling you to get out of the abusive relationship because if they actually cared about you, they would not be treating you like this and would not have so many issues.

Sorry but I just do not get your devotion to this program. I never have to chase my deposit with Venmo.
                    I have never had to chase my payment with Square either... granted I pay some fees, but I get my $$ within 24 hrs. I just take the fees off on taxes when I file... Heck the fact I can take CC is why some parents use me for Drop-in care; and yes, I even have a chip reader

Comment

Originally posted by LysesKids View Post
                      I have never had to chase my payment with Square either... granted I pay some fees, but I get my $$ within 24 hrs. I just take the fees off on taxes when I file... Heck the fact I can take CC is why some parents use me for Drop-in care; and yes, I even have a chip reader

Comment

I don't use kidkare's epay at all anymore. I just use it for accounting since it keeps everything in one place and my food program uses it.

Comment

I wouldn't trust Kidkare with anything! They still have endless problems with just the food program side of things. I would never, ever trust them with money related stuff.

I love Venmo. Free for both parties and I get my money in my account the next day. Love it. I get notified by text the second a parents makes a payment, so I never worry about "if" they paid or not.

Comment

so, how do we get started with venmo? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CalCare View Post
                              so, how do we get started with venmo? Thanks
                              venmo.com takes 5 min You download the app on your phone, then go through the prompts to set up an account....or you can set up your account on your computer at the website (it's easier for me with a keyboard).

My ex pays childsupport every month with venmo. I hit the withdraw button and it's in my checking account the very next morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X