Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Who Didn't Take The 4 Days Off?

Or have a vacation this week?

Today should be okay; I think I've only got 2 dcks coming, possibly 4. Dcm was supposed to let me know if her 2 were coming or not, but never heard from her yesterday. That's okay...if I wasn't open, I'd probably just play catch-up somewhere or be productive or maybe take a nap, do something fun. And who would want to do that anyways??

Happy Independence Day week!! Hope you enjoy your time and stay safe!!

I didn't close today but probably won't have any kids. happyface

Comment

I didn't close today, but I have 3 days off later this month. We are doing a water day today, so it should be fun.

Comment

I didn't close and everyone is coming. I think we are doing a water day too. Im really wishing I had closed but oh well!

Comment

I wish i was off today. Of the 12 kids, I only have 5. On the plus side I get off at 330 all week instead of 5 and closed tomorrow. We leave for vacation right after the last kid gets picked up. I'm gonna aim for 3 since all of them get picked up around then anyways. I have some parents that take their time getting here. I have a long 8 hour drive to the beach. 30 minutes will help me get there faster.

Comment

I had only one child Friday and the same child is coming today. Everyone else is either on vacation or had the time off and decided to keep the kids at home. I love this one kiddo and I'm on vacation next week so it's no big deal but she's still not here and I really could have used some extra sleep this morning!

Comment

I'm open today happyface

I'm trying to be super careful with time off. Now that ds has gotten into competitive taekwondo sparring and we have to travel for tournaments, I have no idea what this next year will look like for me.

I have tomorrow off though! But if I was open, I'd still have kids dropped off :: Out of 4 kids here today, only 1 family is working But that's another thread...

Comment

Yes! The one family I was having issues with is dropping her son off so she can go do fun things with her other kid without him. Then she will say oh I feel bad he's crying at drop off.

Comment

I've got three. One is napping, one is howling against the nap (resistance is futile), and one is playing Legos with my kid.

I'm cleaning the bathroom. -_- Yesterday, my husband shaved his beard right onto the floor and then came to proudly show me his face. I am not impressed by the face of a man who just dumped hair all over the floor, regardless of how cleanshaven that face might be.

Comment

I've got two kids from one family. They're both currently napping because they were up late at the fireworks last night.

Comment

I have three. They are currently painting while the "fireworks" cupcakes are baking. Then we are heading to the park. One mom promised an early pickup because she is getting off early. Here's hoping the other family does the same. Then I plan to take my own kids strawberry picking.
                      Off tomorrow only. We are going to the zoo!

Comment

Everyone is here, except my own kids, who got a grandma day today. Only one of my families is actually working today. I will never understand parents who drop their kids off here when they don't have to.

Comment

I'm open today but I try not to take off more time then needed because it can get a bit excessive at times. I take off 12 paid holidays if they fall on a weekday plus 7 sick / personal days and also three paid training days if I use them take anymore time off. In the future however if we end up having like a lake cabin rental or something for 4th of July week I may take whole week off but financially I'm not in the position to do something like that right now. I only have two plus my own two kids because one of the daycare kids had diarrhea this morning so he's home with Mom

Comment

I'm open today but I try not to take off more time then needed because it can get a bit excessive at times. I take off 12 paid holidays if they fall on a weekday plus 7 sick / personal days and also three paid training days if I use them take anymore time off. In the future however if we end up having like a lake cabin rental or something for 4th of July week I may take whole week off but financially I'm not in the position to do something like that right now. I only have two plus my own two kids because one of the daycare kids had diarrhea this morning so he's home with Mom

Comment

I took the whole week off, told my director see you Monday!!! I deserve it

Comment

Working...
                              X