Need Feedback On Letter Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marniewon View Post
    Yeah, he's become my personal work out program! LOL Actually, after carrying him around for a little while, I can actually feel my muscles aching!!
    ...everything about this child is making you ache... I hope that you get it all taken care of...

Best of luck....

Comment

omg, 25 pounds?!?! my 13 month old is 23 pounds and he's a lil porker!

Comment

Thank you everyone for all the compliments. I really appreciate it. The more and more I read it I like it even more! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
          Thank you everyone for all the compliments. I really appreciate it. The more and more I read it I like it even more! Thanks
          I went with your letter. Thanks for posting it. I'm glad I did now, as mom said they are trying to get him used to the crib at home now. So your letter was way less harsh than mine was.

Comment

I am looking forward to reading an update on this after the weekend and then after the next week or two. If they get this under control I be he will turn out to be one of your best daycare kids.

Here's to positive thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by marniewon View Post
              No worries Joyce - if I didn't want feedback I wouldn't have posted it . The whole "my way or the highway" is actually the way I was feeling when I wrote it, as I had just finished with round 1 of the cycle of rock, put him down, listen to him scream, and had been listening to him scream for 20 minutes at that point. That's why I posted it so other dcp's could help me with wording and let me know if I was being too harsh, etc. So, thank you for your feedback!
              Oh, I feel for you! Believe me. When I had the baby who wouldn't fall asleep, I was going out of my ever-lovin' mind.

Comment

Opps, I had one word spelled wrong, but I corrected it now. I spelled discuss with an extra letter so hope you caught that!

Comment

i just saw this post. good job, abigail! your letter was perfect.

it's hard to get your point across without sounding accusing/emotional when you write something yourself. i should know - i just told my child's teacher she's a "behaviorist." that's a huge insult to early childhood teachers.

(but it's true)
                  Last edited by QualiTcare; 01-27-2011, 11:09 PM.

Comment

It's much easier to put things on paper when you're not caught up in the moment and it's easier for me to see it from "outside the box" too. I learned how to make things sound "great" while taking a class in college that required us to write letters to a person who applied for a job but didn't get it. LOL, I really got tired of all those stupid rejection letters to fake people but it obviously helped me in another way!

First paragraph is a sweet smiling few sentences. The next paragraph is the serious sad information. Finally the last paragraph brings back in the positive information to sum it all up. (That is why you always want to skip the first/last part because it's all fluff!)

Comment

Working...
                    X