Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Ideas About This 12mo Who Screams Bloody Murder Before Sleeping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pestle View Post
    Yes; TN requires checks every 15 min.

They are in a 2-bedrm rental and I'll probably lose them soon; they have a third baby on the way and want to buy in a good school district (so, not ours--we're zoned for two public elementary schools that are both in the bottom 5% for the entire state).
    I use video monitors with sound, so i dont go in till they fall asleep. Then i will check in to see their chest rise and fall. My advice was to give her asuch space as possible, but if your licensing requires you to go in every 15 min, i doubt their is much you can do other than ignore the crying. When she falls asleep and you check her at the 15 min mark and she wakes up, you will just have to let her CIO again. Personally, if i knew that going in every 15 min was causing more issues, i would terminate care. You have to follow your state regs, so if its just not working, it may be time to move on.

Comment

I don't usually have her in the daytime and she's only part-time, so I'm not worried about terminating. And they're going to move. Which I wish they wouldn't.

Comment

Wow...a child screaming like that would concern me a great deal. My older daughter, Jessica, was a "good baby" and happy a lot of the time. She was slow with motor skills and I figured she had some of my issues. Then when she started talking it was 1 word at time...no sentences. Then at 3 she started having blood-curdling screaming fits that last from 1 to 5 hours!! She would flop on her bottom on the floor and throw herself backwards too, so I actually belted her to a chair at times to keep her from hurting herself.

Turned out she has "Rett Syndrome" and was regressing during that time. The screaming fits went from May to September of 1986, then she became calm again and lost all of her words. I've done lots of digging online and am totally convinced it's the vaccines that damaged her. My second daughter only received 2 vaccines, then I found out what they could do and NO more. She is 19 and a lot healthier than I ever was. And I only had a few shots...not dozens like the kids get now! An indication that something is going wrong with vaccines is screaming. Vaclib.org has tons of info on this. I didn't think anything of vaccines until I lost my daughter. Jess is 34 now and can't do much of anything for herself. She has seizures, so is on Depakane too. She lives with another family because I couldn't keep up with her care, and the day care and another child. It was totally devastating!!!

I sure hope this isn't what is going on with that screaming child, but that sure doesn't sound normal to me!
        Last edited by Blackcat31; 01-05-2017, 06:34 AM. Reason: edited text color and size so it was readable...
        sigpicMarilynn

Comment

Working...
        X