This Should Be a Vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midaycare View Post
    The reason I'm overly annoyed is because this is my tough kiddo. Grrr!
    It makes all the difference, doesn't it?

Maybe you could tell them you didn't think opening 10 minutes early would make much of a difference to your schedule but it does and it's just not working for you. As much as you'd like to help them, you will need to go back to opening at regular time?

Comment

Originally posted by midaycare View Post
      The reason I'm overly annoyed is because this is my tough kiddo. Grrr!

My fault though, I agreed to it! Just a bummer tonfind out that extra 10 minutes is for nothing.
      IMHO, If you were charging the appropriate extra $50 the situation would not annoy you as much and they would not take advantage. I bet they would even find an miraculous family solution.

Add a price to it. It is not too late.

To them an extra hour a week is no big deal because you have shown them that your morning family time is not worth $$. You have the power to fix that. :hug:
      - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

I would face to face ask him if he is still needing the extra 10 minutes since they are now working together...then stare intently at him. Then make sure to tell him that since it is no longer needed for a commute an additional fee will apply. Let them know that you will email them the details as you shove them out the door!

Comment

Working...
        X